Chapter 55 Long Aotian who was destroyed. (16)

[Jian Yuanbai: I only love you]

Ding Tianshi looked at this so-called Jiang Wen's friend who suddenly appeared with an unkind face, and just wanted to say a few words of ridicule, but raised his eyes and met Jian Yuanbai's eyes.

In fact, there was nothing in those eyes, no contempt, no mockery, no threat, no disgust, only silent calm.

But on the contrary, being looked at by Jian Yuanbai like that, Ding Tianshi's words came to his lips and he couldn't say anything, he felt that he was dragged into the abyss full of mud by a look.

Countless hands reached out of the mud and dragged him down, the mud overflowed his mouth, his nostrils were blocked by mud, then his ears, his eyes.

A suffocating sense of fear came to his face, and it wasn't until Jian Yuanbai looked away that Ding Tianshi reacted as if he had been awakened.

Although no one knew that he had just been shocked by a glance, he still felt that he had lost face, and he wanted to say something because of inexplicable fear, so he had to sneer.

Jian Yuanbai said to Wang Liye: "Is there anything your girlfriend liked most before she died, take it out."

Wang Liye thought for a few minutes before clapping his hands and saying, "Yes, yes, master, wait, I'll go and find it."

He turned his head and walked into the bedroom and began to rummage through the cabinets, several people waiting in the living room had different expressions, Ding Tianshi's face was gloomy, Jian Yuanbai was standing there with one hand in his pocket, and Jiang Wen was looking at the pink bear on the sofa.

Xu was bumped into the mess of the room by them in the afternoon, or maybe it was because he invited another heavenly master to come over in the evening, Wang Liye simply cleaned up the living room.

Spilled bottles were piled up in the corner, cigarette butts and ash were cleaned everywhere, and although the living room still looked messy, it wasn't dirty enough to keep your feet down.

But Jiang Wen inexplicably cared about the pink bear on the sofa that was still gray from cigarette ash and wine stains.

Wang Liye's cleaning was really simple to clean up, the large stains on the sofa were still there, and the originally cute large pink bear was not picked up and patted with ash on his body.

It tilted its head and fell on the couch, obviously in a sheltered room, but it was as dirty as a trash can on the side of the street.

"If it were me, I wouldn't be willing to let what you left behind be soiled in the slightest."

Jian Yuanbai's words rang in Jiang Wen's ears again, he turned his head to look at Jian Yuanbai, and only saw the side face, the clean and sharp jawline, the bridge of the nose, a little impatient because of waiting, and a slightly frowning brow.

While Jiang Wen was staring at Jian Yuanbai's side face in a daze, Jian Yuanbai suddenly turned his head and met Jiang Wen's gaze directly.