Chapter 150 Extra 2: Vampire World (2)

[Bite your fingertips]

The boy is indeed beautiful, with curled eyelashes, a sharp nose, and clear eyes like a young beast.

But no matter how beautiful she looks, it doesn't prevent Jian Yuanbai from refusing coldly: "No, who are you?"

"You killed Lu Yongye?"

Ding dong! A crisp electronic prompt sound sounded in Jian Yuanbai's mind, followed by a cold electronic voice, "Long Aotian helps the system to serve you."

Jian Yuanbai's heart was shocked, and his voice was fierce: "What person?!"

He was talking to the sudden voice in his head, and the young man was startled unknowingly, and he pursed his mouth aggrievedly, muttering something fierce.

He lowered his head and pinched the tip of his chin, as if he was trying hard to think, "I'm Shen Tingyue."

Nodding again, he affirmed: "Well, it should be."

After Jian Yuanbai's sentence, the conversation with Long Aotian's help system happened in his mind, and the conversation was very fast, and in Shen Tingyue's opinion, he was stunned for a moment.

Shen Tingyue stretched out her hand and waved it in front of the man's eyes, and Ai Ai said again: "Can you let me take a bite?"

"I'm so hungry."

Seeing that the man was unmoved, Shen Tingyue approached him, her body fell softly on Jian Yuanbai's body, and she said weakly: "I'm really hungry, please."

Jian Yuanbai, who had finished talking to the system, subconsciously supported him, and his hands were smooth and delicate skin, so shocked that he pushed the person out violently, and he took several steps back.

"You!"

The innocent virgin felt that his hands that had just touched that small piece of skin were hot, and he reprimanded, "Why don't you wear clothes?"

Shen Tingyue blinked, innocent, "Why do you want to wear clothes when you sleep."

"I like to sleep naked."

Jian Yuanbai threw the blazer on his body to him, and laughed angrily, "You are running naked."

From the so-called system, Jian Yuanbai learned the identity of the young man in front of him, Shen Tingyue, the future Long Aotian, the son of luck in this world.

The system wasn't very reliable, so he told him the boy's name, explained the situation, threw off a sentence and the task would prompt him what to do when needed, and didn't say anything else.

The identity of the teenager, his origin, his parents, and the system all say that he doesn't know.

Of course, even if it said it, Jian Yuanbai didn't believe it.

It's just that he can sneak into people's minds and read what they think, this kind of technology he has never seen before, and it can't exist in this era.

According to the system, Jian Yuanbai needed to follow Shen Tingyue and wait for the task to prompt him when to do something.

For the time being, he has to listen to the system and see what the system wants to do.

However, guarding Shen Tingyue does not mean that he needs to follow Shen Tingyue, and Shen Tingyue follows him, isn't it also that the two of them are always together?

When Jian Yuanbai was thinking about it, Shen Tingyue put on a blazer, but her bare legs were so white and long that people's eyes hurt.

Looking at Shen Tingyue, Jian Yuanbai twisted the fingertips of the young man, only to feel slightly hot.