Chapter 38 Long Aotian who was abandoned by a wealthy family is pitiful. (38)

Wei Zhenge has grown faster than anyoneexpected, and he is like a rising star like in the plot, gradually becoming awidely known name.

The uncrowned king of the gambling stoneindustry, a well-known designer in the jewelry industry.

But the time when he grew up, but muchearlier than in the plot, with Goldfinger, he still has one more thing than inthe plot, the full support of the Zhenge Group.

Over the past few years, Zhenge Group haslong been not limited to the mobile phone industry, it has penetrated intovarious industries in all aspects, with strong funds and solid backing, theshort-term setbacks in Wei Zhuge's career encountered in the plot have hardlyreally appeared.

As the chief designer and owner of awell-known jewelry company, he was interviewed on television for setting up afoundation to help children's education, and a translucent screen emerged fromthe remains of prismatic crystals that the system was fiddling with.

A big tick slowly emerged in the line ofachievement.

The system's heart relaxed a little, butsoon, looking at the screen, a strange smile appeared on its kitten's face, andit smiled so clearly that if anyone could see it, they would find that for thefirst time in their lives, they would see a kitten who could laugh with a senseof schadenfreude.

The system is not alone in reacting to theTV interview.

In the foul-smelling room, on the yellowedbed, there was a man whose entire body was only the head that could move, andthe pungent and disgusting stench came from him.

Because his body could not move, for a longtime there was no one to scrub his body and solve the problem of urine, hecould only lie in his own excrement, and his body slowly festered because offilth.

The room was dark and damp, the walls weremoldy from moisture, and only a little light could shine through the high,narrow windows, and the whole person was alive, but it was better to be dead.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open, and thevisitor smelled the smell of the room, and reacted with a very nauseousvomiting sound.

This made him not continue to walk in, butto stand in the doorway.

Wayne threw a magazine at the man on thebed from afar, "Look, your good son is on TV because of his kindness."

"A billion, a whole billion, he is willingto spend his money on those children he has never seen, and he is not willingto spend an extra cent on your father."

When Wei Chengye heard his words, his numbeyes moved, but what he said was "Kill me, kill me, kill me."

Wayne pouted, "Kill you, that's not goingto work."

"How can I be charged with killing myfather," he smiled coldly, "Besides, your good son said that I can't onlysupport you, and he will give me two thousand yuan every month."

"Two thousand, for me now, it's not less."

Wei Chengye was so angry with the news thathis mother went abroad with the last money of his family and fell down from thestairs and fell paralyzed, Wei En thought that Jiang Xuelan at least loved himand his son, but he didn't expect that woman to only love herself.

Wei En wanted to directly let Wei Chengyefend for himself, so he threw people directly into a sanatorium, and afterpaying the money for ten days, he never appeared again.

He himself has a company, although therevenue is not as good as when the former Wei family was in full swing, but hecan live a good life, but he watched Wei Zhenge step by step on the road hewanted to take, and Wei En's heart became more and more unbalanced.