Chapter 126 Long Aotian who was divorced. (END OF THE FIFTH WORLD) (24)

[The little pity who was divorced]

In the Nine Continents, a mysterious place that has been circulating for a hundred years, this place was suddenly rumored a hundred years ago, but in a hundred years, the forces of the six parties united and forced that no one should be allowed to go to that place.

This was the first time that the six major forces had worked together to reach the same opinion on the same matter, which was enough to arouse the curiosity of everyone on the Nine Continents, not to mention, the strange place was a little suspicious of whether they had misheard the name.

That place is called Zhuangmenmen.

Even after a hundred years, it is required that the earth immortals and above are not allowed to enter.

With great curiosity, after the hundred-year taboo requirement ended, the first batch of monks from the realm of mortal immortals and earth immortals took the lead in arriving at the Zhuangshi Gate.

Starting from the sphere of influence of Xianling Island, there is a ship specially used for reception, in fact, with the strength of mortal immortals and earth immortals, you can go a thousand miles without a boat.

However, in order to prevent someone from sneaking over, the overboard sea area has become a veritable overboard, except for the Immortal Emperor level, as long as any other cultivator steps into the range of the overboard, the aura will stagnate and sink to the bottom of the sea.

Even if you want to fly over the sea, you will feel what it means to fall from a high altitude.

Therefore, ships at this time are particularly necessary.

The first group of monks who were waiting on the shore of Xianling Island to wait for the arrival of the ship originally thought that the ship was provided by Xianling Island, but when they heard that the people from Xianling Island on the shore said that it was the Zhuangshimen, they were a little surprised.

Curious, they waited for a moment, and finally waited for the arrival of a ship floating on the sea, which was not very large, and could only carry fifty monks at a time.

And there are hundreds of monks waiting here.

Immediately, some people were dissatisfied: "Who can sit on such a small boat, what kind of small family place in the Zhuangshimen?"

"Don't you want us to wait?"

"What forces have banned entry for a hundred years, but once it is opened, it only provides such a small boat."

"Seeing such a small boat, I really doubt that there is a treasure over there, is it true?"

Amid the noise, the puffer stepped out of the boat.

There was a moment of silence in the scene, and no one would be shocked just because a three-meter-tall giant man came out of a small boat.

Especially the boat, which was not tall, seemed to have a smaller door in the cabin against the backdrop of the giants, and at this moment, the monks present seemed to vaguely understand why it was called the Zhuangshimen.

The huge strong man spoke: "Line up to board the ship, only fifty people board the ship every day."

When they saw that the cultivation of the muscular man was not even as good as that of a mortal immortal, the monks did not look at him very much, "You say fifty is fifty?" Can't you make a few more trips? "

"yes, what's going on with your forces?"

The strong man didn't speak, just watched them arguing noisily, and when someone wanted to take the first step to board the boat ahead of him, he raised the oar in his hand with a whoosh and knocked the person down.