Chapter 79 Long Aotian with his glands removed. (10)

[Sex education classes are open]

Jian Yuanbai didn't continue to tease, the child was thin-skinned, and he was easy to get angry if he talked too much.

It's just that he wrote down the matter of finding a way to restore Lu Qianyun's gland in his heart, and he will say the arrogant words of Zhong Er, which shows that Lu Qianyun still cares.

If there is no way, Lu Longlong will lose his original color under endless blows and doubts.

Lu Qianyun, who was second and unruly in front of everyone, was the only one in front of him who would feel embarrassed and blush, and it was difficult not to make Jian Yuanbai's heart itch.

It is incumbent upon him to protect the world's second-most middle and second Lu Longlong.

But the first thing to do now is to keep getting closer to the four starships that want to stop them.

Jian Yuanbai looked at Lu Qianyun and asked, "Can you manipulate a warship?"

Lu Qianyun, who had studied in the mecha department of the First Empire Academy, naturally learned how to operate a warship, and he knew what Jian Yuanbai was going to do, so he said, "You go, leave it to me here."

At this time, among the four starships, the one led by the one had already stretched out the muzzle of the cannon, and the man dressed as a star thief looked at the warship with no movement at all on the big screen with a gloomy face.

The man standing beside him asked, "Captain, do you want to fire?"

The captain pondered for a moment and then said, "Fire a cannon at the flank, and tell them to surround this warship from all sides."

"If the other party still doesn't talk to us, then prepare to attack."

"Again: don't hurt Jian Yuanbai."

The distance between them and the warship had reached the level of close shelling, and there was a loud "boom-" There was a loud sound, and a thick smoke mixed with fire came out of the flank of the warship, and the shaking warship could feel a slight shaking even with them.

The effect of deterrence was achieved, and the captain said, "Send another video conversation link to try it."

Deputy: "Still didn't answer," he paused, "Captain, what's that?"

On the screen, in the midst of the fire and smoke, a pitch-black shadow rushed out at such a fast speed that it was difficult to see with the naked eye.

The person who operated the starship hurriedly captured the picture, and the cold and hard mecha appeared in front of everyone.

The captain was startled and ordered sharply: "Knock it down."