Chapter 130 Long Aotian who was hacked by the whole network. (4)

[Read the lines to the audience]

Jian Yuanbai took the 700,000 yuan he had won after removing the borrowed principal and deducting the interest for a short while, and began to think about what he should do now.

He didn't go to Pei Yao for the first time, but sat on the park bench and began to learn the operation mode of the entertainment industry with Internet information.

The dilapidated PHS ding-dong sounded, and it showed a text message.

Jian Yuanbai was suddenly a little stunned after clicking on it, it was a text message from Jian Yuanbai from his aunt, "Baby, I know that you feel uncomfortable when your sister dies, but people still have to look forward."

"Pei Yao is so popular, you just say that your sister raised him back then, if Pei Yao doesn't care about you, you will go on TV to make trouble, don't they all say that big stars want to save face?"

"No matter what, your sister is his adoptive mother, and it is not certain who Pei Yao will fall into."

Jian Yuanbai replied and put PHS away, now it seems that Pei Yao was raised by his sister for a period of time, and his life was not good.

He tried to search Pei Yao's parents again, but he didn't expect that there would be a result, Pei Yao's mother looked dignified and elegant in the photo, but her temples were white, and there was sorrow in her eyes, while her father was solemn and calm, wearing a suit, and her hair was also a lot grayer.

The news shows that Pei Yao's parents have both passed away for three years, and two people, one is a famous musician and the other is a university professor.

Pei Yao, who has such parents, why was he raised by his original sister for a period of time?

The room he saw when he just woke up, the crumpled money, and the yellow snakeskin pocket with the word urea written on it, all represented the poor conditions of the original family.

For some reason, the word abduction suddenly appeared in Jian Yuanbai's mind.

After thinking about it, he sent another text message to the aunt, "What was Pei Yao's name when he was there before?"

The aunt replied to the text message quickly, it should be that she no longer needs to work at night, "It's called Pei Yaonan, don't you remember?"

"When your sister adopted him, she just saw that his surname was the same as your brother-in-law, and she felt that she was destined."

"But after all, I'm looking for his help now, so I'd better try not to call him by that name."

Pei Yaonan, as soon as this name came out, Jian Yuanbai couldn't help frowning.

The system suddenly spoke: "There are some superstitious sayings in some places, that is, raising a boy at home, so that the master's family can give birth to a boy."

"So, Pei Yao should have been abducted and trafficked."

Jian Yuanbai touched his chin, "It's a little difficult."

If Pei Yao was really abducted and trafficked, he could give Jian Yuanbai money when they met, and said in a good voice that he had no job to introduce, which was really good-tempered.

Good tempered, soft-hearted, and a little unfashionably simple.

After understanding a little bit of the situation, Jian Yuanbai did not appear in front of Pei Yao for three whole months.

In three months, a newly established investment company appeared among the cutting-edge enterprises with an extremely strong momentum, attracting countless people to flock to it.