Chapter 142 Long Aotian who was hacked by the whole network. (16)

[Recording the scene of the social death]

"Young Lingyunzhi" tells the story of three people with different identities and different aspirations, but they come together for various reasons and grow together to investigate the case.

Their positioning is: hoping to become the first detective to give the world a fair team brain, vainly trying to become the supreme team fighter in the martial arts, pursuing the ultimate in medical skills, and eager to become the team nurse of the miracle doctor who hangs the pot to help the world.

There are three people, the detective is the protagonist, and the other two are all matching, and Pei Yao starred in "Young Lingyunzhi" this time, that is, he is not very brainy but very capable of fighting, and he just wants to break through the rivers and lakes and break through the martial arts supporting role of the second male mourning style.

The filming of TV series is sometimes due to various circumstances such as props, weather, personnel arrangements, etc., and it is not uncommon to shoot the ending first and then the beginning of the TV series.

Therefore, the plot they are filming at this time is the middle plot of the TV series "Young Lingyunzhi".

Pei Yao was not surprised by this, and the shooting task was also communicated in advance, just

"These are the two new lines that the screenwriting teacher added to you, you memorize them, and you will start filming in five minutes."

The director handed a page of paper to Pei Yao, "There are only two lines, three minutes, three minutes to start, everyone is waiting."

Pei Yao took the page and subconsciously said, "Good director."

Without waiting for him to finish, the director turned around and went behind the recording camera, and urged, "Remember it."

Pei Yao didn't want to delay everyone's time, so he picked up the page and looked at it, and when he saw it, his face became a little strange.

Soon, the director exclaimed, "Remember? "

Pei Yao was a little embarrassed: "Remembering is remembering, but"

The director interrupted him and made a final decision: "If you remember it, you can start filming directly."

In this scene, Pei Yao met a villain who came to make things difficult for him when the protagonist proposed to go down to find clues to solve the case, that is, the person played by Zhao Jie.

Zhao Jie was dressed in ancient costumes and said his lines arrogantly.

Pei Yao was dressed in black clothes by the gilded clouds, standing in the wind and snow, saying the original established lines, while thinking repeatedly in his heart.

Finally, it's time to fill in the two sentences.

Facing several multi-directional high-definition cameras, Pei Yao used the greatest sense of belief in acting as an actor:

"Since I can turn over, then I will not fall again, I will become the brightest star in the world step by step and ascend to the altar, and you are destined to only play the harlequin under my brilliance."

Zhao Jie's eyes widened in astonishment, and before he could say anything, he heard the director's extremely satisfied sentence: "Okay!" Card, take a break. "

The staff on the set went to prepare for the next show, and Zhao Jie was sarcastic and dissatisfied: "Are you sick? Do you like to add lines to yourself so much? "

"No matter how many lines you add, you're not the protagonist."

Pei Yaoli ignored him, turned around and went directly to the director, leaving Zhao Jie alone and being angry.