Chapter 101 Long Aotian who was laughed at as a waste material. (11)

In the third year of the apocalypse, as the pollutants became stronger and stronger, the fortress bases established by humans were breached everywhere, and a base that was rumored to be the strongest, most reliable, and never breached in the world became a place that the surviving humans wanted to go to.

When going there, everyone's imagination is different, but the same thing is that it is beautiful and sacred in people's hearts.

Because that place has become synonymous with a kind of life, it is said that the people there are almost never infected, which in the last days, like the hope of life, attracts people's desire and makes people continue to pursue.

In the word of mouth, it is a warm base that can provide shelter and make people not want to leave.

The base has no name, and is only mentioned in a few words to describe it, and for the sake of convenience, it is referred to as utopia.

The steel fortress of S City has been breached, and the remaining survivors have embarked on a migration road to the utopian base that countless people have dreamed of.

In the last days, the dangers encountered on the road are enough to kill people, not to mention that just the rumored base cannot make people completely determined to go, and therefore, only when there is no way back, only when they give it a go, most people who have heard of utopia will walk on the road to utopia ruthlessly.

After the steel fortress in S City was breached, Xu Tianguang and a group of supernatural people prepared to go to the base that was rumored to be a utopia.

In order to cheer up a group of people from the collapse of the ruins and bloody fear when the fortress of S City was destroyed, and so that everyone could hold on to this arduous journey, all kinds of utopias spread among the crowd.

"I've heard that you won't be infected by monsters there, is that true?"

"The relationship between people is also very harmonious, I heard that they can call each other by name, and they talk every day, and everyone is like living before the end of the world."

"Provide free heating to ordinary people, and also respect ordinary people, and ordinary people will respond to anything they say."

"It's a good base like this."

With such anticipation, they trekked all the way, fought and fled from the countless pollutants they encountered on the way, and finally saw a huge base in front of them.

As rumored has it, the base doesn't have a name, but it's what people call a utopia, and it's called a utopia base in people's hearts.

After a simple registration, the displaced people finally stepped into this utopia.

The atmosphere here is really different from that of ordinary bases, everyone is talking and chatting with enthusiasm, and there is no indifference between people in other bases.

When ordinary people showed their longing, they didn't notice that Xu Tianguang and others in the team, who had good hearing, showed strange expressions.

The five senses of the paranormals are stronger than those of ordinary people, so they can clearly hear the conversations of passers-by on the street.

The neighbors on the side of the street, who came out of the adjacent house to say hello, said passionately, "Morning, waste." "

His neighbor replied, "Waste? Sooner or later you will pay the price for your contempt for me! "

Then the neighbor said, "Rubbish, you are early." "

The face of the person who was the first to greet suddenly became gloomy, "Who do you think is standing in front of you?" How dare you call me a waste? "