Chapter 153 Extra 2: Vampire World (5)

[I will protect you]

"Dead Man!!"

The frightened screams resounded throughout the second floor, Jian Yuanbai sat up from the bed suddenly after hearing the voice, and Shen Tingyue, who was sleeping next to her, stared out from under the quilt in a daze, and her voice was a little soft because of sleepiness: "What's wrong?"

He didn't sleep very well, Xi sleeping in the coffin, tossing and turning in the bed and couldn't sleep.

Last night, I wanted to go back to the room of Lu Yongye, who he was pretending to be, and sneak back into his coffin by being alone.

As a result, Jian Yuanbai bit to death and asked the two of them to sleep in the same house, which was called for safety reasons.

He even swore that "I am your future adoptive father, and as an adoptive father, of course I must ensure your safety."

took Shen Tingyue's hand and didn't let him go, so angry that Shen Tingyue bit him twice.

The sweet blood that slipped into his lips and teeth comforted Shen Tingyue, and also gave Jian Yuanbai more reason to keep him.

So, last night the two of them shared a bed and slept all night.

Shen Tingyue couldn't fall asleep tossing and turning, moving around in bed, while Jian Yuanbai hadn't slept all night on the first night, he was extremely sleepy, and the people around him kept moving.

In the end, Jian Yuanbai directly held the person in his arms, and trapped the person so that Shen Tingyue couldn't move, and he slept comfortably.

Shen Tingyue was left alone with her eyes open in his arms, and she didn't fall asleep in a daze until it was almost dawn.

Woken up at this time, Shen Tingyue got up with a yawn, and her beautiful eyes were misty with tears.

Jian Yuanbai put on his blazer and said, "Something should have happened."

When I walked out of the door, I saw a lot of people around the room in front of me, and it was very noisy, and it seemed a little angry.

Before Jian Yuanbai and Shen Tingyue got close, they heard a female voice with a slightly broken crying voice repeating: "It's not me, it's really not me."

"You believe me, it's really not me."

The door was blocked and he couldn't get in at all, Jian Yuanbai was tall, and he could see the situation inside clearly through the human wall.

There was a man lying on the bed, about 1.75 meters, with a very strong figure and a dinner knife stuck in his chest.

Jian Yuanbai knew him, and the name of the person who appeared at six o'clock yesterday was him.

At the end of the day, no one found any way to leave the castle, and the second round of games was played from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.

Jian Yuanbai proposed that everyone stay in the hall at night, so that there is also a guarantee for safety.

But this proposal was not approved by everyone.

The room is locked, and it is obvious that everyone wants to go to bed more than to sit in the hall all night, and even if it is dangerous, it has nothing to do with other people, and the name on the note is not them, and Jian Yuanbai did not insist for some reason.

Jian Yuanbai's gaze fell on the dinner knife of the man in the middle, he didn't mention letting this person share a room with them last night, but he was unceremoniously rejected by this person.