Movie Premiere

Today I was invited to go to the "Family Switch" Movie Premiere. I was really excited to see many of the Stars that would come there. Mostly I was excited to see Brady Noon's Twin brother, Connor Noon. I had a crush on him since I saw his brother in the film "Good boys".

As I arrived at the premiere, I spotted Connor in the crowd. My heart skipped a beat as I realized it was him. I gathered up the courage to approach him, and as luck would have it, I found myself standing next to him while searching for a seat in the theater.

I sat next to him and stroked up a conversation. He was really interested in getting to know me, asking about my interests and sharing stories from his own life.

We talked over the whole movie silently in a corner of the theater.

After the film Connor suggested to grab a bite to eat and to get to know each other more. I was so happy and excited that we could have time to hang out. I didn't except this evening to end like this.

We found a cozy restaurant nearby and spend hours talking about our dreams, goals, and sharing other things about our life's. It felt like I knew him for ages. The chemistry between us was from the beginning incredible.

"Hey. Do you maybe want to go on a date?" He asked me after a while, quite nervous.

"Of course. The time I spend with you was so fun!" I said smiling at him widely.

"Can you give me your number then? So that I can text you" He said, now grinning like a child that got a lollipop.

"Yess. That would be cool" I gave him my number before we hugged each other and said bye.

I was really excited to see him again. Maybe something will happen between us 🤭