Jealous

Me and my boyfriend Connor are hanging out at a local coffee shop, enjoying each others company and sipping on hot chocolate.

The atmosphere is cozy, with soft music playing in the background and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air.

"How was your day princess?" He asked me

"It was fine. What about yours?"

"It was fine too. I had soccer practice, it was really fun" he said smiling at me

I smiled back at him as I heard a voice behind me calling my name.

"Yoo Y/n, that's you?"

I turned around looking at the person that called my name.

It was Asa. I met him on a concert. We became friends but I didn't hear from him for a long time.

"Oh heyyy Asa what's up?"

"Nothing. Nothing." He now stood in front of our table looking back and forth between me and Connor.

"Connor that's Asa. Asa Connor." I introduced them

"That's your brother?" Asa asked looking confused

"Oh no. That's my boyfriend" I corrected him

"Oh. Nice to meet you Connor" He said. "Can I sit with you guys for a while?" He then asked all of a sudden

"Yes of course" I said moving more into the booth.

Asa seemed to be particularly friendly towards Connor, laughing at his jokes and engaging him in animated conversations.

But I noticed the slight change of Connor's mood. His smile became a little forced, and he started fidgeting with his cocoa cup. It was clear for me that he was jealous.

After a short time Asa said bye and walked out of the coffee shop.

Not wanting to ignore Connor's feelings, I decided to tease him a little bit.

"Looks like someone's getting a lot of attention today. Are you feeling jealous Connie?"

Connor's eyes widen in surprise, but he recovers and smirks.

"Jealous? Me? Nah, I'm just happy for your friend. But I have to admit, I don't like sharing your attention."

I laughed, knowing he was just trying to hide his true feelings.

"Well, don't worry. You're still my number one. No one can steal your place."

Connor's smile returned and he leaned in closer.

"Good to hear. Because I can't help but feel a little possessive when it comes to you."

I playfully nudged him, feeling a warm flutter in your heart.

"Oh really? Well, I guess that means I'm pretty lucky to have someone like you by my side."

Connor's expression softened, and he gently took my hand in his.

"Believe me, the feeling is mutual. I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

He leaned in, kissing me passionately.

As we continued to enjoy our time together, the momentary ping of jealousy faded away.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

How did you like that one?

I'm not really sure if it's good