Lake day

My childhood best friend, Connor and me went to a lake today. It was a hot summer night and we decided to cool us off.

You could see the sunset on the horizon and how it reflected on the lake. It was a beautiful night.

We found a secluded spot by the shore, where the gentle breeze rustles the leaves of nearby trees.

As we dipped our toes into the cool water, Connor suggested that we go for a swim.

I agreed, taking off my t-shirt and shorts, revealing my bikini.

We jumped in as our laughter echoed across the lake. We splashed and played, enjoying the freedom of the moment.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Connor's eyes sparkle with joy as he watched me swim.

After some time, we took a break and sit on a nearby rock.

The peacefulness of the surroundings creates a comfortable silence between us.

I heard Connor take a deep breath before he turned his head to look at me.

"Y/n" he said softly, his voice filled with sincerity.

"I can't keep this to myself any longer. Being with you, spending time together like this, has made me realize something."

"Spit it out Connie" I said

"I'm head over heels in love with you." He said looking me right in the eyes

My eyes widened, a mix of surprise and happiness washing over my face. I couldn't believe it! Connor was in love with me and I was in love with him. I always feared he didn't feel the same way as me.

I reached out to take his hand.

"Connor" I replied my voice filled with emotion.

"I feel the same way. Being with you feels like a dream come true." A big smile was plastered on my face.

We both leaned in and our lips met each other in a sweet and passionate kiss.

As we pulled way to catch our breath he asked me the question I always dreamed about, how he would ask me.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, princess?"

"Yes!"