Possessive

Requested by HauahHhv 🫶🫶

It was a sunny morning at school, when I was walking down the bustling hallway, with books in my hands.

As I navigated through the crowd, I couldn't help but notice a group of guys from my class approaching me with mischievous grins.

"What's up pretty girl" one of them said

"You look beautiful today" an other one said

They made more flirty comments and tried to get my attention. It made me feel uncomfortable.

Just when I felt overwhelmed, I spotted Connor and Brady in the crowd.

I tried to lock eyes with him to tell him that I needed help.

When his eyes met mine, he immediately sensed that something was off.

Without wasting a second he strode over.

"Hey babe, there you are. I've been looking all over for you. Let's get to class together." He said, his voice filled with protectiveness.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the determination in his eyes.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer, marking his territory.

His presence alone sends a clear message to the guys that I'm off-limits.

With a confident smile, he leaded me away, his touch providing a sense of security.

As we walked down the hall, I sighed of relief when the group was out of my sight.

I appreciate how he always stands up for me and makes it known that I'm his priority. The possessive gesture not only wards off any unwanted attention but also strengthens the bond between us. It makes me feel special.

"Thank you for that" I said kissing him on the lips

"For you always princess" he said kissing me back

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hope you all like it!

It's a bit short but I had school until 5pm today so I had no time to write something long