Fight

Me and my boyfriend Connor had always shared a deep connection, but lately, our relationship had hit a rough patch. Arguments became a regular occurrence, and tension filled the air whenever we were together. One day, things reached a boiling point. I caught him writing with an other girl.

"Connor, I can't believe you would do that! How could you be so thoughtless?" I yelled at him

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Y/n. It was a mistake!"

Our voices echoed through the empty hallway of our school as our emotions ran high. Each word seemed to push us further apart.

"Everyone says that. I trusted you! Just because we are not on good terms right know, doesn't mean you can write with an other girl!" I yelled again not understanding why he would do such a thing.

"Yes! I know that! And I'm so sorry really. It was a big mistake, I promise!"

"Just.. leave me alone... okay?"  I asked him.

"You comin' to my game?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

I knew that he had an important soccer game in a few minutes, but I was hurt and upset, so I decided not to go.

"No Connor. I'm sorry, but... I just can't" I said turning around and walking away from him.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Connor's POV:

I messed up. It was my fault. It was all my fault. How could I do that to Y/n? I'm such a bad boyfriend.

I ran out on the field with my teammates for my big game. I felt empty. Empty without Y/n by my side.

The fight was my fault. Why the hell did I texted that girl. It was nothing serious because every time I wrote with her my thoughts were by Y/n. We just asked each other what we were doing and talked about school and stuff. But of course Y/n didn't know that. I wanted to see how Y/n would react of me talking to another girl. I was angry at Y/n. Everything she did just annoyed me so much.So I put a red heart behind the girls name, to see how she would react. I didn't think that this would end like that.

As the game started, I played my heart out, hoping to prove myself. It didn't helped. I was my fault that my favorite person wasn't on my side anymore.

During the game, I went for a challenging tackle, but I landed awkwardly and twisted my ankle. The pain shot through my body, but I refused to let it stop me. I pushed through the discomfort, determined to make up for the fight and show Y/n how much I cared and loved her.

I hobbled off the field, after the other team won the game. I felt defeated. Both. Physically and emotionally.

As I looked around the crowd to find my brother Brady, I noticed Y/n standing in front of the stairs. Her eyes were filled with regret and concern.

After she saw me she rushed to my side, apologizing for not being there and explaining how much she regretted her choice.

I was still in pain but relieved to see her. I held her hand tightly.

I understood that our fights were just a bump in the road, and our love and support for each other were stronger than any argument.

"It's not your fault princess. It's mine. I shouldn't have wrote that girl. Even if it was nothing serious. Please forgive me, without you I'm nothing, as you could see out there." I apologized

"I forgive you Connie. Please never do that again."

"I promise princess" I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, apologizing again.

"How is your ankle?" She asked worried

"It's nothing. I'm just happy that you're here."

Together, we walked off the field, promising each other to rebuild our relationship. We knew that fights would happen, but what truly mattered was how we worked through them.