Little Prank

Requested by PiperRockelle_45 💗

My boyfriend Connor invited me over today. So I decided to play a little prank on him. I would pretend to cry and lock myself in a room.

When I arrived at his house, I parked my car in front of the Noon Residence and then went to the door to knock.

"Hey babe-"

After Connor opened the door I directly ran into one of the room nearby the door.

I pretended to cry by making crying noises.

I heard him knocking softly on the door asking what happened.

"Y/n what's wrong? Why are you crying? Open the door please"

"No. Go away please" I said sniffling

"Y/n I want to help you. I'm worried, please open the door"

"Go away Connor I don't want to talk to you right now"

"But what did I do?" He asked knocking on the door again

"I'm sorry princess, if I hurt you or something but please know that it wasn't my fault and I'm really really sorry"

At this point I couldn't hide my laughter anymore. He was being so cute.

I chuckled trying to be silent but I think he heard it because he stopped knocking on the door.

"Ok y/n, now I know that you're pranking me again. Come out."

I unlocked the door and walked out of the room. I saw Connor standing in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest.

I began laughing because his expression looked funny.

"Very funny princess"

I was still laughing and so he joined in.

After we calmed down we went upstairs into his room and laid down to watch a movie.