Wisdom teeth

Requested by Takylablount200913 😘🫶🏼

I had to go get my wisdom teeth out.

I was terrified of it but Connor insisted to take care of me while I recovered.

He decided to bring along his friends to make the experience a little less daunting for me.

They all gathered at my place, ready to provide some much-needed entertainment and support.

"Thanks for being here guys. I'm a little nervous about this." I said groggily

"Don't worry princess. We're all here to make sure you're comfortable and have a speedy recovery. Right guys?" Connor said

His friends nodded in agreement, ready to lend a helping hand.

"We've got movies, snacks and plenty of ice cream. You'll be in good hands!" One of Connor friends said. His name is Justin.

"And don't worry, we'll make sure to keep you entertained and distract you from any discomfort." An other friend of Connor, named Theo, said.

"Exactly! We've got your back princess. Just relax and let us take care of everything." My beautiful boyfriend then said.

What did I do to deserve him?

As I got settled in, Connor and his friends made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed.

They put on a funny movie, cracking jokes and sharing laughs throughout.

They even took turns reading my favorite book aloud, making the characters come to life.

"Hey Y/n, how about some ice cream? It's the perfect treat after getting your wisdom teeth out." Justin said smiling

"That sounds amazing! Thank you guys, for being here and making this a little easier for me." I said smiling at all of them

"Of course princess. We're here for you, no matter what. And hey, we might even have a little fun along the way."

We spend the day together, creating memories and laughing a lot.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

I hope that, that is what you thought about when you recommended this😅

Love y'all thank you for the support, comments and votes.