Truth or Dare

I was at a party with my best friend Connor, who I'd a crush on since freshman year. We were playing truth or dare with other people.

"Truth or dare?" Someone asked me

"Dare ofc" I replied

"I dare you to kiss Connor, if you don't want to do the dare you have to drink"

I wanted to kiss Connor so bad. I had a feeling that he liked me too.

He was always against me dating someone and he is very protective.

I tried not to embarrass myself by showing how happy I was.

I glanced at him, finding him smirking

I tried to play it cool

"Well I don't want to drink tonight so it can't be helped! Come Connor, let's get this over with"

But as he heard what I said his smirk faded. He drank the shot and stomped out of the room.

I followed him not knowing what happened.

"Hey all good?" I asked him as I found him pacing back and forth in a different room

He ignored me

"Hey!! Talk to me what is going on? If you don't want to kiss me that's fine, but at least talk to me Connor"

"Do you seriously think that's the issue right know" he asked

"Don't tell me you really have no clue what I am talking about" he continued

"I don't so please will you communicate like normal humans"

He looked at me and I stood there confused

He walked towards me. There were just inches left between me and him.

"Haven't you realized it yet?" He whispered

"Realize what? That you don't want to kiss me?"

"No not that. Haven't you realized that you drive me insane and are going to be the death of me someday"

He turned around about to leave, but I held his wrist and pulled him in.

"If I drive you insane then do something about it"

"You think I don't want to? You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you, but I don't want to kiss you because of some stupid dare"

As he talked I realized that he thought I only wanted to kiss him because of the bet.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in and crashed my lips on his.

That surprised him but soon he grabbed my face in his hands and deepened the kiss.