Soccor game

I was incredibly excited when I found out that my best friend Connor has an important soccer game today. I couldn't wait to see him play.

I put on my favorite outfit and made my way to the soccer field of our school. As I arrived I felt the energy and excitement in the air.

I found a good spot on the sidelines and eargerly waited for Connor's appearance. He texted me earlier that we sadly couldn't see each other before the game.

Brady also played in the team so I was also exited to see him.

When the team appeared on the field I started to get nervous because I really hoped they would win this game.

As the game began, I was captivated by Connor's passion und dedication. He gave his all with every touch of the ball, showing his skills on the field. I'm impressed every time I see him play.

After 20 minutes in the game, Connor received the ball in a perfect position and shot it with full force toward the goal. I held my breath as the ball flew into the net and the crowd erupted into cheers.

Connor turned around looking for someone until his eyes met mine. A wide smile grew on his face as he walked towards me.

As he reached me, he embraced me in tightly so I could feel the warmth of his body.

"You've inspired me Y/n", he whispered softly. "You're presence and support give me the strength to give my best"

I smiled.

"Connor you're incredible! Your talent and passion are admirable. I'm so proud of you!"

He held me gently.

"Thank you. Having you here meant so much to me. You're my biggest motivation."

I knew we both felt the magic of the moment and could sense the attraction between us. I saw Connor lean closer to me, so I did too.

He kissed me passionately and I knew that that wasn't the last time we would do that.

"I really like you Y/n" he said to me still smiling

"I like you too Connie" I kissed him again before he got called back to continue playing.

This is my favorite day of all time!