who is this?

a few days later

rich has been acting off since dinner with the girls. he doesn't really talk he kind of keeps to himself.

he just got back from work and he went up to our room. the girls were sleeping over at my parents house because they do that at least once a week.

i want to go talk to rich so i'm going up to see if he's okay.

A "rich?"
R "yes baby?"
A "you've seemed off recently is everything okay."
R "no i'm not i miss my parents more than anything. when you were pregnant with the Laney or Amelia and Adeline it hurt not having my parents here but nothing how i'm feeling now. maybe it's because this baby our last one but i don't feel like myself."
A "babe i know it's hard bu-"
R "ADELE YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW. YOU HAVE BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS HERE ALIVE AND WELL. MY PARENTS HAVENT EXPERIENCED ANYTHING WITH ME IN MY ADULT YEARS AND IT FUCKING SUCKS."
he pushes me aggressively down on the gets on top of me.
A "what are you doing?"
R "you are my only distraction."
he starts ripping my clothes off and i try and push him away.
A "RICH WHAT THE FUCK STOP"
R "IM NOT STOPPING UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT"
A "WHICH IS WHAT? IM ALREADY PREGNANT"
R "FOR MY PARENTS TO COME BACK"
A "rich baby that's not going to happen."
he stops ripping off my clothes and sits next to me on the bed.
R "why?" he says in almost a whisper.
A "that's how death works. they don't come back"
R "i need them here with me" he falls into my arms and cry
A "shh baby it's okay."
R "no it's not"
rich's phone starts ringing and i pick it up to see who it is.
A "babe it's Brandie"
R "okay" he reaches for the phone and answers it. he puts it on speaker so i can hear.

B "hey rich"
R "hey"
B "i'm in LA and i want to see you and adele"
R "okay when should we meet up"
B "i leave in the morning anyway we could meet in about an hour"
R "yeah that works"
B "rich are you okay?"
R "i just really am missing mom and dad but i talk to you more later."
B "okay"
R "meet me at my place"
B "okay see you then"
R "bye"

A "i'll be downstairs. give your self a hour and re group."
R "thank you."
A "oh and what happened a few minutes ago don't let that happen again."
R "okay. i'm sorry"

i walk out without responding. he's never acted like that even when he's stressed out. i have no idea what was going through his head. it really scared me.

2 hours later

Brandie just got to our house which is Rich's half sister but she basically raised rich when his mom wasn't around.

we talked about random things and we told her that we were expecting again.

B "so rich what's wrong? everything we've just
talked about seems like you are living the life"
R "i've just really been missing mom and dad. and maybe it's because adele's pregnant but it's hasn't been this bad when she had before. of course i've missed them but now i feel like a completely different person. i've gotten so aggressive."
B "like how? what have you done."
R "well earlier i almost raped adele because i was so upset and i had no control over my mind." when he said that i looked down and he continued talking.
R "i don't know what's going on Brandie. do you ever feel like this?"
B "i mean i miss them every day without a doubt but i've never been aggressive with it. i think you need therapy."
A "i think that's a great idea."
R "i've never been to therapy in my life even when they did pass."
A "that doesn't mean it's too late to start."