Long lost friend

Laura and I just got to the restaurant and we sat down at our table. On the way over she said that she would be in LA for the rest of the week and then be back when she moves in to her new house in two months.

L "so how are the kids?"
A "they are doing really well. It amazes me how much they have grown."
L "can I meet them."
A "sure they are at my parents house right now but we would see them after lunch."
L "so everything with your dad is doing well?"
A "yeah he's really changed and i really appreciate it. He is a really good grandfather and he has really stepped up to be a good father."
L "im really glad to hear that."
A "so how are your parents."
L "they are doing really well. Right now they are traveling the world because they have the time to now."
A "thats great."
L "adele."
A "oh god you never call me adele."
L "well i want to know whats going on with rich."
A "well last week he was acting weird and so I asked him what was wrong like a normal person would do and he blew up. He pushed me down on the bed and started ripping off my clothes and i was protesting against him but he didnt listen until finally i got him out of his head."
L "what happened after that?"
A "uh well i tried to talk to him and he was willing to talk to me and he fell into my arms and started crying. Then his sister called and said she was in town and so she came over and we didn't get to talk until the next morning."
L "what was wrong with him."
A "um so i never told you i was planning to but this all happened and life got crazy but I was pregnant."
L "what do you mean was."
A "well i found out that i had a miscarriage."
L "oh delly im so sorry."
A "it's okay it actually worked out but anyway. Every time that i have been pregnant he has been a little upset that his parents aren't here to experience it with him but this was going to be our last baby and so i guess he was more upset over it and thats what he said was wrong."
L "so you aren't together anymore?"
A "no I told him I can't walk around being scared of him and have my kids see me like that."
L "i think that you did the right thing."
L "del?"
L "there is a guy looking at you."
A "he probably just recognizes me."
L "oh shit he's coming over."
S "hi adele."
A "oh geez hi Simon! It's been a while."
S "yeah it really has. Hello Laura how have you been?"
L "good and yourself?"
S "pretty well."
A "why don't you sit down and we can catch up."
S "okay"
L "so hows your love life?" Laura says and smirks at me
S "well im single im actually going through a divorce right now."
L "oh so is adele."
L "do you have any kids?"
S "yes i have twin boys who are six."
A "i have twin girls"
S "really? How old are they?"
A "they are three."
S "that's great."
L "what was your wife's name?"
S "Becky."
Why do I know that name?
A "random question does your ex wife play basketball?"
S "yeah she does."
A "another random question did she have an affair about four years ago?"
S "probably she's a bitch."
A "was her agent Rich Paul."
S "yeah why?"
A "he's my husband."
S "seriously?"
A "yeah he fired her because she drugged him and made him fuck her."
S "what the fuck?"
A "yeah exactly what i said."
S "adele why don't you give me your number so we can talk more later? I have to get back to my friend."
A "oh yeah sure." I give him my number and he gets up and walks back to his table.

As soon as he left our food came out and we started eating.

L "it seemed like he likes you."
A "i dont know I can't get into a relationship right now. The kids still think that rich and i are still together. We just broke up and im still in love with him."
L "Adele! Go to couple therapy please for the sake of your children if you still love him."