I need you

Simon pov

God she's better than I remembered. I cant even tell when I am with her that she is one of the greatest singers in the world. She is so down to earth and you can tell that she cares about what you are saying.

The only thing is she isn't divorced yet. She is still very well married. Who knows if he is going to come back to her. I would do the same thing. I would never let this woman go.

I didnt see hurt in her eyes when she talked about rich. I saw love for him but when she talked about anything else her eyes were blank. I know she still loves him and probably has no feelings for me what so ever.

Adele pov

Simon. I forgot how much i missed talking to him. He seemed like he is missing something but I cant be that for him. In that conversation i felt wrong for not going home to rich. Im going to go home to an empty house because i left the most perfect man in the world and my kids are at my parents house.

The kids are too young to go through this. They would be devastated if they figured out rich and i are getting a divorce.

All i know is that i cant sit at a restaurant right now and i know that Laura wants to meet the girls.

L "del are you okay?"
A "yeah you ready to leave? We can pick up the girl and you can see my mom."
L "sure id love to meet the girls and you know I would do anything to see penny"

We get in the car and the next thing i know we are in my parents drive way.

L "this is the first time that i will be meeting your dad to."
A "oh yeah. Don't worry he's really nice."
L "okay."

We knock on the door and my dad comes and opens it.

M "hi sweetie!"
A "hi dad"
M "who is this?"
A "this is my friend Laura. We have been friends since we were 14."
M "oh well nice to meet you Laura. Come on in."
We walk inside the house and i see the girls and my mom.
P "oh hi hone- LAURA?"
L "AUNT PENNY!"
My mom gets up and hugs her and the girls come running to me to hug me.
Adeline "mommy who is that?" She says while pointing to Laura.
A "that's mommy's best friend. You know when i go to London and I say im staying with a friend? Well this is the friend that i am staying with."
L "hi girls." She says while squatting down to the girls height.
Adeline and Amelia "hi"
Amelia goes up to her and starts playing with her hair while Adeline is still hugging my leg.
A "sweetie she won't hurt you."
Adeline "i know i just miss daddy."
I see my mom glance at me and then look away.
A "me too sweetie but i promise daddy will be home soon and he will read you and Amelia bed time stories again."
When i say that my dad, mom and Laura look at me and then look back down. Finally Adeline goes over to Laura.

It's been five hours and the girls absolutely love Laura. It makes me so happy to know that they get along with her. They got along so well that they asked if they could spend the night at her place and so of course i said yes. It actually worked out because i needed to talk to rich. I cant go another day without him.

The girls went home with Laura and i texted rich to come over to talk.

By the time i got there he was already in the drive way.

A "hey"
R "hey look im sorry."
A "i know you are and I can't do life without you. Im sorry too we should have talked before i went off and kicked you out."
R "no you had the right i did something that I shouldn't have."
A "i love you."
R "i love you too." He picks me up and takes me upstairs to our room.