Am i catching feelings?

//some of y'all tx2 fans need to be locked away😭🤚 the one I just read has to be some form of sexual harassment Evan should actually block y'all from listening to his music again yall don't deserve it there was like one normal one props to them for not writing smut😭 how tf do y'all WANT to write you and your favorite artist HAVING SEX IN A MOVING CAR. Y'all are weird I don't think I can ever listen to his music again//

I spend the next 15 minutes getting the place ready before the morning rush comes.

My co-worker and best friend, Blaire, walks in.

"Heyyy, can you run drive thru for work rush?" I say wiping down a counter.

"Yeah, can you take it at 12?" She asks, tying her long, brown and purple hair into a ponytail.

"Can't, boss cut my shift short today." I say.

"Awww you don't get to hang out with me." She says, frowning.

"I know, I know, but I have great news." I say I tell her to sit down.

I have to hurry up and tell her, it's almost 7:30, that's when all the people come.

"Okay so just a second ago this really cute guy came in and ordered a drink right?" I say, blaire uses her hand to rest her chin as she listens.

"I'm thinking that he's sooo cute but I don't say anything about it. But then he asks me when my shift is over and and!! He called me cute!!!"

"Eeee!!" Blaire shrieks. Her excitement is almost as large as mine.

"But wait there's more! He's a punk rock artist and he invited me to his concert this weekend!" I say.

I've been frantically moving my hand around this whole time and I didn't notice.

"That's great, Autumn, but I thought you didn't like punk or any kind of music like that?" She questions.

She seems concerned about something, I mean, I don't blame her.

I'm telling her about a complete stranger.

"I don't but, maybe I'll like it. I gave him my number. I hope he's not like a murderer." I say, giggling.

"Well, did he give you his artist name? We can listen right now. But be quick before someone walks in." She says.

She moves her hands to be folded infront of her on the table.

She leaned in closer to look at my phone as I type in his artist name on Apple Music.

"Wait a minute, Autty he's kinda.." she pauses.

She covers her mouth and giggles.

"Oh my gosh, I told you Blaire! He's so cute." I say, playfully pushing her shoulder.

"What song should we listen to?" I say picking up my phone to show her the options.

"Hmm, what's this one? 'I would hate me too'?" She says, she taps the screen and the music starts.

"Woahh this guitar is sick!" She says.

Blaire actually listens to this type of music.

I sit back and fold my arms, I don't think I'll like it.

The song goes on, I honestly kind of like it?

It's odd, I've only listed to alternative and pop my whole life.

I've always liked the alternative aesthetic but I didn't like the pop punk music.

I've always listened to Taylor swift and Lizzy mcalpine.