Autumn

// YALLLLL it's my first fanfic in 3 years!!!! I SWEAR it's not cringe like my other ones were. I literally had to delete those I couldn't take the embarrassment. But anyways this is a fanfic abt my fav artist TX2. It's not like weird smut stuff that's so gross the furthest thing is like hugging . MY CHOIR TEACHER HAS MY WATTPAD OKAY I literally read some tx2 fanfics on here and most had like BDSM stuff with that leashes and whips and stuff😭 literally traumatized anyways on with the storyy//

My 5am alarm rings from across the room.

I take off my eye mask and stretch my arms.

My red, silk pajamas glow in the sunrise light from my window.

I sit on the edge of my bed and reach over to get my alarm to shut off.

I've always been a morning person. I don't have to be at work till 7 but I like waking up early.

I get off my bed and sit at desk, I press the button that turns on my mirror lights.

I put one of my AirPods in and hit shuffle on my playlist.

Music has always been my therapy.

It helped me crawl out of the very deep hole that is depression.

I've dreamed of becoming a musician for as long as I can remember.

I've always wanted to date one too.

I put on some light makeup, mascara, blush, highlighter, eyeliner and black lipgloss.

I put my bangs into a roller and let them sit as I curl the rest of my short, black hair.

I put on some baggy, ripped, light blue jeans.

I attach some silver chains, I bought a few weeks ago, to the belt loops.

I wear a black crop top as well.

I thread a black belt through the hoops on my jeans and put on my doc martens.

I put on my Starbucks apron and drenched myself in body spray.

I put on my favorite silver ring and my red and black choker.

I put on my Apple Watch and glasses.

I check the time, 6am.

'I should probably leave if I wanna get breakfast' I think.

I take my roller out of my hair and grab my black purse and put my phone, wallet, AirPods and my mini perfume into it.

I pick up my cat, mayor, and hug him.

Giving him pets and saying goodbye.

I grab my keys and head out the door, locking it behind me.

I get in my car and turn on the air.

The heat gets bad in summer in California.

I buckle my seatbelt and turn the key, I hear my phone ding.

Kayla
Hey Autumn! I know I have you in the schedule for 7-5 but, good news, I have a new hire and I want her to take half your shift. If that's okay with you. You'd only have to work 7- 12 and I'll still pay you for the hours that the new hire is taking.