lack of swears and BONK

I cannot swear in this chapter because i am writing this on google docs on my school computer. They have that thing that snitches on you if you type swears and i think its funnier if I don't fix them. Enjoy my garbage improvisations.

Cyber's POV

Everyone working against BLInd is called a Killjoy. But here I was, sitting in a hospital waiting room, having casual conversation with one of THE Killjoys. One of the ones who pioneered the term.

"Ever been inside the city?" Ghoul asked.

"Yeah, I spent my first 14 years of life in there," I say. Time was rudimentary. People don't really keep track of how old they are, but I did. It's been four years since I'd managed to get them out of my system and run away. "You?"

Ghoul looked at me, thinking. "Twice after I escaped. I did that when I was, what, 20?" He squinted his eyes in concentration. "Yeah, 20 sounds right. We all left around the same time, but most of us didn't know each other. Poison and Kobra did of course, but they're siblings, they don't count. You keep track of your age?"

I nod. "18."

He laughed a bit. "I think I'm around 26 now. That's crazy, I never would've expected you to be so young."

"Well, some of us are just naturally superior." I flipped my hair dramatically.

Ghoul laughed. I never thought of myself as particularly funny, but apparently he did.

"Hey, Ghoul, have you seen- Oh, uh, hi," It was Kobra Kid. "Uh, sorry." He ran out of the room.

I looked back at Ghoul in confusion. "What's that about?"

He made a face and squinted. "Yeah, he shot you, and he kinda feels bad about it. Please, try not to give him a hard time about it. That was a lie, I want you to bring it up at every possible opportunity."

"Yep. Honest mistake. Happened before," I shrugged.

"What do you mean, happened before?" Ghoul asked.

"Been shot before by accident. Person who shot me last clearly didn't care as much as Kobra did, so I actually forgive him. You all seem to be half-decent people, and you didn't leave me to die, so why should I hold a grudge?" I say.

Ghoul thought for a moment. "Yeah, makes sense."

"I should say that so he doesn't avoid me forever." I bring myself to my feet.

"Knowing him, he would do that," He stands up. "I'll look for him with you."

Kobra was just two rooms over. "Hey, I wanted to talk to you." I kept my voice calm, making it clear that I meant no harm.

"I'm really sorry," he whispered.

I smiled. "It's okay. You didn't leave me to die, unlike some other people. That and you have a very forgivable face."

"The falafel's that supposed to mean?" He sighed, and my only response was a goofy look. "Well, thank you."

"Bonk."

"The mcjesus was that?" Kobra exclaimed.

"I bonked you," I said.

He looked at me in confusion. "You did what now?"

"Bonk. It's really not that difficult of a concept- watch. Bonk." I bonked Ghoul, who was seated next to me.

What it was was just making a fist and tapping someone's head. Not very hard, just enough so they can feel it.

Ghoul giggled like a child- he had that energy about him. A smile crept up on Kobra's lips.

"Why are you like this?" Kobra asked.

I put on a theatrically hurt expression. "That's certainly something to ask someone you just shot two days ago."

He hit me in the arm playfully. "Fish you."