driving lessons and old vine references

A/n: i've been hit by the author's curse 😔 my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday and i also have the flu, so that's fun. send words of encouragement.

Cyber's POV

"Holy fucking shit!" Poison exclaimed, leaning in for a hug.

"I thought you were dead!" I said, going into his open arms.

"So did I!" Poison said, grinning.

I gave him a comical look of confusion. "Wait, you thought you were dead?"

He rolled his eyes and laughed softly, knowing I was joking.

We hugged silently, embracing the moment.

Until it was interrupted by Ghoul running into the room, and then jumping directly on top of the both of us. "WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!"

Poison took a look at him. "Why are you in my jacket?"

"Fuck you, that's why!"

Welp, touching emotional moment over. Back to the real world.

"So, we should go out and do something today, i'm bored." Ghoul said. He looked at Cyber. "What do you do for fun?"

Cyber laughed nervously. "Not much."

"Oh come on! Well, we can probably drive around, break some speed laws.. You know." He glanced sideways at Poison and elbowed him.

"There are no speed laws, dimwit," Poison said.

Ghoul rolled his eyes. "I know. Cyber, do you know how to drive?"

"Uh.. No, I don't."

Poison and Ghoul grinned at each other. "We'll teach you then." Poison said.

time skip

"There you go, you're a natural!" Ghoul said.

"I wouldn't call this being a natural!" Cyber shouted. She swerved following the road, and Ghoul, having not worn a seatbelt, fell to the floor of the car.

"Ow! Fuck!" Ghoul shouted.

"Not my fault," Cyber said, hitting another turn just as sharply as Ghoul was thrown to the other side of the car.

Cyber cackled. This was the funniest shit she'd pulled in years. Poison was laughing, too. "This is like a book, this shit's pretty funny."

Once again turning with the force of a greek god, Cyber shouted "Jet wouldn't know!"

The car screeched to a stop in front of the hospital and Ghoul stood up, panting. "That was.. fun? I don't know I mostly just feel attacked."

"Good." Cyber said.

Poison snickered and they got out of the car, but soon realized that they they had company. Beams of light shone through the windows.

"Cyber, you stay in the car, we'll go in and get our people and shit." Poison commanded.

Cyber nodded.

Maybe ten minutes later, the four people emerged from the building and rushed into the car.

"Shut up and drive!" Jet shouted. 

"I didn't say anything?" Cyber said as she shifted the car into gear, then sped away.

The wind roared through the open windows as they were chased by the control. Poison and Ghoul fired their weapons towards them. Kobra sat in the front seat with the map, shouting directions to Cyber. Jet sat in the middle seat of the back. 

"Turn!" Cyber called. Everyone braced themselves as she turned sharply. "Fuck, we're running out of gas. How many of them are there?"

Poison looked back. "Ehh, like... two, no, three cars, with maybe four each in them?" 

"Okay, that's twelve, we should be fine if we take them on.. Kobra, are there any gas stations nearby?" 

He looked at the map for a few seconds. "Five miles, then make a left, another two, then turn right and then there's one. We'd have more gas, but SOMEONE had to almost die."

She ignored his comment. "Aight, we should be able to make it there." The road ahead would be a rough one, but she grit her teeth and pressed harder on the acceleration.