6

-

-

it was around midnight, i had the urge to go outside and walk because laying in my bed honestly didn't help, I've been stressing out the entire day for nothing and overthinking to much about stuff that i had to get up to take a fresh air and clear my head.

I tiptoed slowly out of my room trying my best as possible to not make a sound and wake my parents up, getting a coat and putting my shoes on silently I opened the door.

The screeching of the door sound made my face scrunch in worry, looking behind i checked to see if my parents heard it or may be standing there but they weren't, turning my head back i closed the door and quickly made my way out the house.

I walked around mostly admiring the view during the nighttime, my footsteps being the only sound i hear since its very peaceful and nobody's really out here.

Wandering i made my way towards the bench where i normally always come at night whenever i need peace.

I stopped, seeing a person all covered in black sitting there back facing towards me.

As if he could sense someone he turned around so i could fully see his face, my eyes widened but i quickly changed my facial expression to normal, he kept staring at me and i stared back.

He got up to walk towards me. I still stood still wondering if i should just walk away or stand still waiting for him to walk upon me.

"What are u doing here walking alone at nighttime" Descamps said in a tone of anger looking at me intensely, weird?

"Just walking to take a fresh air, not that its any of ur businesses" i said looking around us to not maintain eye contact.

"come sit" he spoke walking back to the bench sitting down just like he sat a few mins ago, i stood there dumbfounded thinking if i should sit, especially with him.

I slowly walked and sat next him looking at the view in-front me and my thoughts completely disappearing the second i sat next him. It was silent but not in a uncomfortable way but in a peaceful way as if were both just enjoying the view and chilling.

I stared at him "sorry if i was rude earlier, what are you doing here tho" i spoke apologising for my act earlier, he was very calm and honestly i need that right know and not constant bickering.

"Same as you" he said looking back at me, he layed comfortably on the bench tilting his head up to stare at the stars, i wanted to stop staring but i couldn't i stood here sitting admiring him.

I got pulled out of my thoughts and stared back in-front of me. Trying to ignore the boy next to me, a boy i don't like and certainly shouldn't be spending my time with but it feels right, im comfortable next to him.

we just sat for minutes staring at anywhere, "we should go, its getting to late" Descamps spoke getting up looking at me.

"We? I can manage to go home on my own" i said also getting up brushing my jeans filled with dust and then looking up at him.

"You certainly don't think im gonna let you walk alone at this time, besides we live closely now stop fussing and just walk" he said turning around walking away.

I walked with him, it was nice of him even tho this doesn't change my mind about him.

He could be nice know and an asshole tomorrow for all i know, just cause we sat in silence doesn't mean were all good now.

We walked together side by side only our footsteps making sounds and the wind getting rougher.

Couple minutes later i stood in-front of my door, turning around i looked at Descamps giving him a genuine smile "thank you" i said.

"Its all good, maybe this changes ur perspective a little about me huh" he smirked putting his hands in his pockets of his jacket.

"Maybe?" I said putting my keys in the lock opening my door slowly trying to not make sound i turned around and waved a goodbye to Descamps who waved back turning around to leave.

I entered my house taking my shoes off and hanging my jacket on the rack, tiptoeing upstairs i got in my bed staring at the ceiling, this was weird, i pulled the duvet on me turning to my side my eyes getting heavier.

What will tomorrow bring me?

-
school stared which got me busy but im back, i clearly need to make my chapters longer 😭 
THANK U ALL FOR 100 READS MWAHH 
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 💐