17

-

-

i woke up with a hand on my face and a leg over my waist, yawning i looked around tiredly removing michele's hand and leg getting up slowly, i went to the bathroom looking at the mirror.

"Shit simone" i grunted looking at her standing behind me.

"Sorry sleeping princess" she pushed past me putting toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"How long have you been up" i asked doing the same shes doing.

She held her 7 fingers meaning she woke up at 7 am it's currently 9 am on a Saturday.

"I made you guys breakfast its downstairs for you guys" she said spitting her toothpaste out.

I looked at her up and down noticing her being dressed up already, i raised my eyebrow at her.

"Whats the occasion huh" i pushed her with my hips making her laugh getting out of the bathroom heading downstairs with me following her being silent trying not to disturb a sleeping michele.

"Im having breakfast with jean-pierre soon" she said looking down at her lap smiling.

I smiled at her sitting down with my legs criss crossed, i layed my head on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Simone looked at me hesitating to speak up as im seeing her opening her mouth and closing it.

"Just say it" i said still staring at the ceiling seeing her out of the corner of my eyes.

She looked down before looking up at me playing with her hands.

"Sorry for interrupting ur lovely dovely conversation last night"

She looked at me sheepishly.

I stared at the ceiling for a couple seconds before speaking up "its fine girl"

"I love all this but be careful okay?" Simone said spilling all her thoughts out.

"It will be fine, im sure of it at-least i hope so you guys saw him yesterday" I muttered.

It was silent for a couple seconds, me still staring at the ceiling, simone staring at her lap while michele stood there tapping her foot on the ground repeatedly.

"Alright alright im hungry, cheer up" i said standing up going to the kitchen counter to eat what simone left us this morning.

I ate a bit of the breakfast before staring at simone who was pouting at and pointing at her hair.

"I have no idea how to do your hair don't ask me" michele said shrugging.

"i'll go help simone you eat your dinner" i said pointing at her glaring at her teasingly before turning to head upstairs.

"Okay mom" michele muttered heading towards the kitchen eating the left over breakfast.

I opened the door seeing simone touching up her makeup and her hair.