13

-

-

i woke up earlier than intended, i had to make things right with simone. It was now or never, i had the perfect opportunity right know.

I made sure to wake up early so i can go over to her house before school and make everything clear with no lies told. It pained me to lose someone, I truly love simone and we can built such an amazing friendship together with Michele included, if i lose her i will lose Michele to in the process and end up having no one.

I think telling simone first about all thats been happening is better, i figure i can talk to Michele later on, maybe? Im quite scared to be fully honest.

I immediately packed my things checking the time seeing that im perfectly ready i hoped simone was awake, considering i woke up extra extra early because you never know how long the conversation could take?

I embraced myself breathing in and out before knocking on her door, i was very nervous but my face didn't show it. I tried showing im good and not breaking down.

I waited tapping my foot to distract myself and just patiently wait, i wanted to turn to leave considering she might be asleep, shes a heavy sleeper so i doubt she will hear me knock. You never know?

I heard noises inside giving me signs someone is coming so i stopped tapping my foot and straighten my posture looking up to see who opens the door.

I saw simone rubbing her eyes in order to wake up better before she saw me widening her eyes immediately she stopped rubbing her eyes and stared at me in such an anger way.

"What are you doing here" simone is kind and she can never be to mean i know that for the past week because of how much we all hangout together, she cant close the door on me, she would at least listen and hear my side.

"Can i come inside" i said fidgeting with my fingers because I didn't know what to do at all, we definitely needed to sit down and talk about this.

she didn't speak but held the door much wider than before so i could come in, as she turnend around to sit on the couch not glancing at me.

I sat down slowly before looking up at her, she still didn't glance or look my way which I understand.

"speak" she said staring at her hands.

"it's not like what it was truly, I don't like him nor do i support his actions, he came up to me to and he was very rude to first but then that day we hung out he was there and we sorta talked in order that things might go better, and he actually apologised sincerely, its not as if i forgot, we sorta just hang out and hes just there? but there is nothing seriously going on from my point of view" i spoke letting it all out.

I mean there is really nothing that serious, we kissed but we aren't dating and truly don't take it seriously.

Before she could even speak or look at me I continued.

"we kissed" she gasped and looked at me immediately straightening her posture which quite scared me a bit.

"YOU WHAT" she yelled out making me scrunch my eyes in sorta fear but also it was expected who wouldn't be shocked.

"shh, don't tell anyone it just happend nothing serious" i mean we made out but I'll just shorten it as kissed to not make her mad further.

she looked at me in a way I couldn't explain, she was relaxed and not angry like before which is good at least.

i looked at her still in confusion, i explained my part so im just waiting on her to say something, finally so i can see if she forgave me or not which she has every right to.

she looked at me and cracked a smile "I can't stay mad at you" she hugged me which i hugged back smiling very hard, while we squeezed each other.

she looked at time standing up gasping very loud scaring me in the process.

"I totally forgot about school" she screamed turning around running upstairs which caused me to laugh laying on her couch just waiting for her.

We walked together towards the gate not late luckily, we did rush here running so we could have at least 5 minutes to cool down and gather our stuff.

"You wait here i gotta go to the toilet" simone spoke turning around leaving to the bathrooms leaving me standing there.

I waited patiently for her to return standing there just looking around.

"why'd you leave yesterday" I heard a voice which scared me making me turn around looking at the person.

i smiled awkwardly looking around frantically before turning to him holding him by his arm so we could go somewhere where people won't see us.

he looked at me smirking "oh so this huh"

I slapped his arm "no you dumb fuck" i let go of his arm "i left because i left" I truly didn't know what to say.

This caused him to chuckle clearly not believing me but he didn't ask further which made me grateful.

I peeked to the corner seeing simone coming out, i turned to descamps immediately "if that was it i have work to catch on" i said fast wanting to leave, not wanting to make simone be suspicious of me.

"Sure, you do owe me" he said smiling which made me wanna kiss him, kiss him? i mean who wouldn't but whatever that isn't the point, i smiled back turning to leave catching up to simone who turned around the exact moment i caught up to her.

"Where were you" she said confused fixing her appearance.

"Kittens, i saw a cute little cat and followed him to the corner i got caught up but im back" i said hooking my arms with her returning to class so we wont be late.

She believed me, i mean i did lie immediately which didn't cause her to be suspicious.

We walked together while we passed by Descamps who was looking at me, making me turn my head the other way blushing trying to focus on where im walking.

-
i think its time to also tell michele huh?
thank you for reading and voting!
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 💐