Part 1: Old Multiverse, Chapter 6; Hard Yakka

The sun rose again on the horizon, forming a new morning in which everyone will soon awaken. They would begin the routine by washing their faces, dressing up and then going to the dining room for some Breakfast made for them, and then they would start their work to save the multiverse yet again. 

The group resumed work on the Lightning Cannon, as they began to think and construct various prototypes for a Compressed Lightning Cannon. The outer layer had to be capable of not melting under high temperatures and it also had to be a really bad electrical conductor. It also had to be capable of producing and concentrating energy in the form of lightning which should disperse matter upon hit. 

The problem was hard yet the progress was fast, it was perhaps a matter of hours before this hard project was finished. The other staff originally designed for the project were also helping a lot thanks to their experience with the original Lightning Cannon as well as being a helping hand, but most of the progress was thanks to Mary, Jacob, Michael and Jane. 

However, as the group worked, Nol entered the room alongside several other men who were lifting heavy packages.

"Good morning everyone, I see that the process for the Lightning Cannon has been faster now, however, I also need you to work on the other project, The Singularity Gun." - Said Nol while he put one of the packages down on the corner of the room.
"These packages contain all the materials you need. There is plenty of Emporium here and Micro-Particle Accelerators for the Engine." - Nol stated to everyone, as they were surprised that they managed to get such precious material in a short period of time.

"Ah, nice one mate! This might take us longer thanks to us working on two projects at the same time, but it's nothing we can't handle right guys?" - Asked Michael to the others, as the other three nodded their heads in agreement.

"Wonderful!" - Replied Nol, content with their determination toward these projects.
"The fate of the multiverse is in your hands, if you need anything it will be granted. I won't be able to be with you at this time as I need to pick up the remaining materials for The Cyborg Project, but I trust this one to you gentlemen." - As Nol said this, he waved his hand and alongside his men he exited the room, leaving the group alone with the other staff.

The staff opened the packages that Nol had delivered to them, they had all of the materials needed to build A Singularity Gun just as he promised. There was Hawking Radiation safely contained within a dispositive so it doesn't disperse into the atmosphere, and there were also Mini-Particle Accelerators that would create a Tiny Singularity when activated thanks to its potency. Emporium was also abundant in one of the packages, as it was the main material that The Singularity Gun was based on to process all the energy.
The Particle Accelerators could fit nicely inside of a bullet, and speaking of, the bullets had a place in the middle of the Cartridge Cass that the Particle Accelerator could fit, but this also meant that the bullet would go slower than normal as it didn't have as much Powder as a normal bullet. The Lightning Cannon was almost complete before The Singularity Gun arrived, yet they had to halt the progress for it so they could focus on The Singularity Gun. 

All in all, their attention was divided into 2 projects at the same time, yet they couldn't give up just yet. They constantly took turns in each project so they could each work on their special field on each project. After what could be felt like more than hours, the group had finished the Lightning Cannon Compression Project.

"F-Finally! Woah that was so tiring..." - Commented Jane about the project.

"Yup, but we persevered, we just need to test it on something." - Jacob replied, searching for something to use against the wrath of the Lightning Cannon.

"I've got an idea" - Said Mary, grabbing one of the empty packages that Nol had brought and putting it in front of the Lightning Cannon, which was on the ground because of its massive weight.