Part 3: Venturer to the Beyond, Chapter 0; The Paraplace

Her brain couldn't process the speed, everything looked like a blur and she was about to pass out. Her existence elevated upon the layers of reality, her body and mind no longer being physical and her essence and role were meaningless, she didn't need those. She sprung above the omniverse and all things, ascending and transcending everything as the speed further increased, the light being replaced with a pure blackness that tempted to darken her very soul... until it all stopped.

She "landed" upon a dark land, it was all just dark, inky darkness that extended beyond any human concept conceived by the mind, this was no ordinary place. She still perceived herself as having a body, as having hands and legs that she could use to walk but this was not true. Her physical body was not needed anymore and she existed now as something more, something far more complex and unintuitive that would break human minds to even begin to understand.

Mary stood there, watching the darkness that surrounded her. She was scared, scared like a kid that is in his bedroom watching the surrounding darkness, only being able to see its own little hands poking through the soft mantle of the bed.

"Hello?!" - Mary screamed, trying to get someone to hear her, and someone did.

"Ah, sooner than expected!" - A voice stated, no, THE voice that she was just talking to earlier. However, the voice didn't speak from within her mind, but from the outside, it was like someone was just beside her... but no one was.
"Sorry for not tidying up things, I thought you were coming sooner and I had no time for the preparations you see." - The voice awkwardly added, trying to enlighten Mary's mood.

"Well, what is this place? Is this like your home?" - Mary asked, trying to comprehend the nature of this bizarre place.

"You could say that, but it is your home too now!" - Replied the voice thrillingly, to which Mary was fairly surprised.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" - Mary asked yet again, not knowing what she had to do now.

"Well you're a god now, you've essentially surpassed everything in existence and landed here, a plain void of absolute nothingness, oneness and changeless-ness." - The voice responded, which got Mary a bit confused.

"Wait a god? So I could just do whatever?" - Mary tried to know what her capabilities of this new rank meant, she had no idea of the actual implications this had.

"Yes, though you still need to learn to comprehend and master your powers, it's not going to be an easy task. One wrong thought and you could end up blowing a random multiverse!" - The voice exclaimed, this got Mary a bit worried, maybe she wasn't best suited for this. But she had to, she had to save her friends.
"One of the other perks of this place is that your mind is at its peak, you no longer suffer from those lustful thoughts and you can think more clearly now! You are also immune to anything else in the lower layers of reality." - The voice stated, which made Mary really happy.

"Well, how do I use these new powers?" - Mary inquired, trying to summon something out of nowhere like the voice did but to no avail.

"You need to think of something and it will be the truth. Anything you think or want to happen will happen, it will become truth and the world will have to accept these changes, which just means that you can do whatever you want." - The voice told Mary, which got Mary thinking of the repercussions a vague thought could have.

"So what if I randomly thought of everyone dying from a fit of rage?" - Mary argued, trying to know what the consequences of her unbridled rage were.

"Well even a random thought could mess up everything." - The voice grimly spoke about it, which terrified Mary, what if she made another mistake like the multiverse and killed more people?
"But you don't have to worry, you can undo any change with any thought as well, you just have to be careful and your mind has to be devoid of any other thoughts, your concentration needs to be extreme and your senses sharp." - The voice stated, Mary had a lot of mental work to do to control her powers.