Part 1: Old Multiverse, Chapter 3; The Test

The day of tomorrow rose upon the new, exotic planet that had plans for the entirety of the world, within it laid the biggest facility ever built by humankind and alike, within it was Mary, sleeping pleasantly. The bed and room were comfortable enough for her to fall asleep relatively quickly, it was soft and comfy as well as in a perfect temperature for sleep to grab you like a hungry hawk. Then came the beeping noise. 

The beeping noise of an alarm Mary hadn't seen woke her up from her immense slumber. Mary jumped like a rocket, propelled off her bed and onto the floor, hitting her head into it.

"FUCK!" - Screamed Mary.

"This stupid... ALARM CLOCK?!" - Asked Mary, not seeing or remembering any alarm clocks in her room.

Shortly after, the beeping stopped, it was time to wake up and get to business. 

"Don't have time for something complex, better go simple." - Mary said to herself as she grabbed a cereal box and a milk bottle and poured them together into a bowl, eating it.

Mary quickly devoured her breakfast, changed her clothes and went to the place where the test was supposed to happen... If it wasn't for the directions Nol had given them, she would already be lost in this maze full of floors and doors that led nowhere in particular.

She entered the classroom and there was no one. The test was supposed to start one hour after Mary got there, so Mary was one hour early, and there was no one in the big room. Still, Mary sat on one of the front seats, she could at least get the option to choose. 

This room was like the rest of the facility, gigantic. The seats and desktops that were behind Mary extended alongside the walls of the facility, it would take Mary probably 1 minute if she tried to run across all of the room from one side to the other. This room had windows to the left-side of the room, where the red field could be seen. To the right-side, there were various doors that allowed a lot of people to enter at the same time. Aside from that, the room was pretty much empty. At the other end of the room she could see some utility tools like pens, books and other stuff, but she didn't notice something out of the ordinary.
In front of her was a desktop, the "teacher" was supposed to sit there, she thought. There was also a chalkboard there too. This desktop didn't really stand out to her, it was just a normal, wooden desktop. This facility's style repeated itself throughout the rooms and bedrooms, even the bathrooms. It was quite boring...

Approximately fifty minutes later, people started coming and the first one she noticed entering was Jacob, who sat right next to Mary.

"Ah, hey Jacob! Thought you'd get here sooner..." - Told Mary to Jacob.

"O-Oh hey Mary! How long have you been here?" - Replied Jacob, somewhat nervous, perhaps for the exam or maybe for something else.

"I've been here for 1 hour." - Mary Replied.

"1 HOUR?! I didn't think you'd be this early..." - Jacob confessed, quite impressed.

"Mph! You've met me since we were kids and you're telling me you didn't know that?" - Mary questioned how much Jacob knew about her trying to hide the fact that she was just paranoid of getting late.

"I-I'm sorry! Don't take it to heart!" - Stated Jacob, getting his beloved friend to calm down. Jacob really liked Mary, after all

After some time passed, everyone including Michael and Jane was already in the room alongside Mary and Jacob, it was a pretty big room so everyone that was there fit just perfectly. At exactly 10:00 AM, Nol stepped up into the room, he had quite a lot of papers in his hands and he laid them on the desk making a loud thud that could be heard from across the other side of the room.