Part 3: Venturer to the Beyond, Chapter 1; The Snow Void

The stars were showing off their beautiful colors, moving from one place to another within The Paraplace, and two spectators were watching, Mary and The Voice. It had been hours since they started watching the view but every nebulae, star and light amazed Mary, she was sharing this amazement with her friend, That voice. The voice agreed with the sentiment and was overall friendly to her, however, she was bored already of watching the stars and wanted to move to something else. The voice caught up to this thought.

"So, are you ready to uncover how Reality works?" - The voice asked enthusiastically, trying to infect Mary with that same enthusiasm.

"Yes! Of course!" - Mary replied thrillingly, she looked back to the house and smiled, maybe she could do more stuff in those places.

"First, you need a general rundown of how things work around here." - The voice spoke, gaining Mary's full attention.
"Reality is divided into 3 layers, the smallest and least fundamental layer is The Physical One. Each layer is superior to the other both in size and nature, thus, The Second Layer is beyond the First Layer in the same vein the Third Layer is beyond the Second Layer. In the omniverse, each Multiverse is contained within a bubble, the contents of the multiverses can vary in size or complexity, but they are always contained within the bubble, not being able to pierce through it by normal means, because the space is merely infinitesimal compared to this bubble." - The voice explained to the Young God, to which she nodded to his knowledge.

"So everything exists out there?" - Mary asked with certain delight to know more about the world around her, after all, she wanted to be a scientist and as a scientist, knowledge is key.

"For the most part." - The voice replied, getting a confused look from Mary.
"Only physical spaces exist there, each physical space may have different systems of logic, physics, beginnings or ends. Some follow a Many-Worlds Interpretations, others are something far deeper than just a "multiverse" because they contain infinite multiverses and infinite timelines." - The voice explained, the knowledge of the omniverse being a fascinating concept to Mary, she was just stoic, listening.
"For each system of logic there are infinite plausible multiverses that follow these laws, each all existing and being real. For the systems of logic, there are infinite combinations such as zero, negative or infinite-valued ones. Most of them however are incomprehensible to the human brain since well, it breaks your own system of logic and you can't understand it." - The voice stated.
"There is a multiverse that is Two-Dimensional, One-Dimensional or merely Zero-Dimensional. There is also a Three-Dimensional Universe that has Lower-Universes as Fictional and Higher-Universes as Real, existing in an Infinite Cycle of Hierarchies and Repercussions." - The voice added, further explaining the nature of some of the surreal multiverses that could be found within The Omniverse.

"Could there be a multiverse that doesn't exist? Or one that defies all systems of logic?" - Mary asked intrigued, the omniverse's complex nature was not easy to understand at first.

"Yes and no. Anything is possible, so a multiverse that is conventionally "non-existent" to you could be "existent" to themselves, and your multiverse is simply "non-existent" to them. To the other question, you can't defy logic, because if you defy logic you're simply entering another plausible system of logic, however, The Second Layer of Reality is not based upon logic and is just the things that makeup that said logic." - The voice stated, which Mary caught onto pretty fast.

"Could we visit that Layer?" - Mary asked enthusiastically, the response of the voice was pretty positive.

"You lead the way then! Take us there!" - The voice pleaded, pushing Mary to use her powers and learn them a little more.

"By using my imagination?" - Mary asked a bit confused about the voice's command.

"Indeed." - Confirmed the voice, to which Mary thought of going to the place itself.