Chapter 12: Day 2

I immediately went to Jaxson's desk to see if he was okay but he wasn't there.

Callum: Hey are you ready to interview the 911 caller?

I turned around and Callum was there waiting for me.

Valerie: Oh yeah.

Callum: Were you looking for me?

No. He was the last person I wanted to see.

Valerie: Yup, I found you.

We made our way to the room the 911 caller was in.

Callum: What is the 911 caller's name again?

Valerie: Willow.

Callum: What?

Callum had stopped in his tracks, he looked confused and  concerned at the same time.

Valerie: What happened?

Callum: What did you say her name was again?

Valerie: Willow. That's all I know about her. Why? Is everything okay?

Callum  shook himself from whatever trance he was in.

Callum: Yeah, Let's go

We entered the room and Willow looked up at us. Her eyes seemed to go huge when she saw Callum and looked away quickly. Callum and I sat across from her.

Valerie: Good evening Willow, I'm sorry that you had to wait so long.

Willow: It's fine.

Valerie: I'm just going to ask you some questions and then you will be able to go.

Willow had ash blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She kept her focus on me, avoiding looking at Callum.

Valerie: What's your full name and age?

Willow: Willow London, I'm 17 years old.

Valerie: Can you explain what you were doing before you found the bodies?

Willow: Well, I was at the town's party just hanging out and it got too crowded so I decided to take a small walk around the neighborhood. That's when I saw them dead.

Valerie: Do you know who the victims are?

Willow: Yeah. I know all of them. Anthony, Hammerhead and Sling. I went to school with Anthony when I was a freshman and he was a junior. He befriended me and was always nice. One time he gave me his sandwich when I didn't have enough money to buy myself lunch.

Valerie: How do you know Hammerhead and Sling?

Willow: Ummm.... They would always visit Anthony at school. I would always see them hanging out at the mall.

She was lying. I could tell by the way she hesitated before answering the question. She must've known them another way.

Valerie: Did you know that they were going to be at the town's party?

Willow: Uhhh, not really no. Actually, Anthony did text me telling me to meet him up at the party.

Valerie: What did he say specifically?

Willow: Here I have the texts on my phone.

Texts (Between Anthony and Willow):