Santiago

Santiago's pov- The phone was ringing and she didn't answer I started to panic I looked to the live feed and saw she was in the bathroom hunched over.
Good ...good she throwing up that has to be good right that she throwing up every thing she eat, I put the camera from the kitchen and what I saw made me scream.
My best friends and the guys I share a Dorm with Mike , Ricky and Vince came running in, I broke down and told them then I showed them.

Santiago- I have to get out of here, I have to , I....I don't know what I would do if something happened to them.

Mike- We will get you out right guys.

Ricky ,Vince - were in .

Vince- Okay so I will sent up a distraction a big one that way no one will know your gone, well they won't know till morning or if they do a room check at night.
After lights out meet us at the spot .
We have your back.
Your family .

Santiago  pov - I was so happy that I have friends like them and Vince is right there family and for them to say that is a lot they got granted full scholarships since they came from a group home. Some times they get permission to come off campus and spend the weekend with me and my family , my mom loves them, she did try to adopt them but because of lack of space and her finances, she wasn't able to but they all still call her mom.

Mike- okay Tiago go...go now is your chance I will keep look out keep the walkie talkie on you go.....

Santiago pov-  I ran as fast as I could going deeper into the woods I knew I would be save once I reached the fort we built we even hooked it up so we take electricity from the campus.
They haven't found out yet since it is of the beaten path we always take.
I grabbed a couple of water bottles and go on my bike , now I am glad I left it here, this will be so much quicker then walking.
As soon as I came to the front of the house I dropped my bike and run in.
I saw Santi crying next to mom.

Santi - Tiago ...... ( crying) I don't feel well, I feel sick and dizzy and my tummy hurts so bad ( crying ) but mom...., mom she isn't waking up her body was shaking before, I called the ambulance , I'm scared what if ....( cutoff )

Santiago- No don't okay , I promise she will be okay and so will you but you have to listen and go with what I say I will explain everything okay.
But first did you call anyone else.

Santi- No I was going to call Aunt Lexi but....

Santiago - Good don't call her ever okay

Santi- ( crying ) b...but why... we're 10 we can't stay alone

Santiago - I will tell you ( just then I heard the door open and the EMT walk in...)

EMT 1 - Hey there big guy  , hey princess is this mom mind telling me how your mommy got like this.

Santiago - ( This guy is a joke what am I 5 , Santi was still crying so I told him everything that Santi told me ) which hospital are you taking our mom to.

EMT - St Vincent's , Now is there someone that is coming to look after you too.

Santiago - Yes our Aunt Lexi she is stuck in traffic but she should be here soon.
Is our mom going to be okay.

EMT - My partner and I will do everything we can then at the hospital the doctors will do everything they can for your mommy okay.
Have faith , I don't know your mommy but like many other she wouldn't want her children to be sad.

Santiago- ( After they took our mom away all I wanted to do was cry but I had to be strong for Santi and for our mom)
Come on Santi I am taking you to my fort

Santi - The one you and your friends made.

Santiago - The very one because I have to get back before they find out that I am gone but since tomorrow is Saturday that means I can go back home , I will bring Mike , Ricky and Vince.
And I will also get you medicine, I think you're not as bad as mom because you threw it up right away.
So come on hop on the pegs on my bike.
( she hope on and had her hands on my shoulders but she kept falling she couldn't really stand up )
Hang on Santi I have an Idea.
( I went into the garage and got the wagon , I helped her inside and gave her pillows and blankets then attached it to my bike and made my way back , once I reached there I settled Santi in and told her I would come after lights out to bring her something to eat but there is snack she can munch on while she's waiting )

I will be back soon okay then tomorrow, I will tell you everything okay.
Keep your phone close , I will call you.

Santiago pov - I gave her a kiss on the cheek and run back to Campus another elaborate distraction was happening just enough for me to slip back in.
I did not want to get caught I can't handle 3 hours of PT ....if you know , you know but believe me you don't want to now.
Not that I would care because I did it for my sister and my mom.
I was in the dorm with my boys and they showed me something.

Mike - Look here Tiago , I found a lot of stuff about your dad.
He is actually The Don of the Italian/American Mafia.
That would make you the Heir.
You should go to him  and tell him everything you said it your self he doesn't know about you or Santi ,  mom is in the hospital what if she needs an operation or some treatment and she doesn't have the money he needs to pay, I mean come on bro if he really cared about mom he would have found her he is so powerful and we will go with you too we are your back up.
We can go break into the where they keep all the real guns then you can show him even if he wasn't there raising you, teaching you.
There isn't a target out there that you can't miss you get the bulls eye every time.

Santiago- ( That does sound like a good )
Sounds good I am in but first we have to see mom and find out what is wrong with her and some one needs to stay with Santi she is sick too not like mom but I don't want her in the hospital what if Lexi comes back and finishes her.

Ricky- I will stay with Santi , just tell me wants wrong with mom and I will hack into the system to see if there is medication that Santi can take and just like how we got you out of here we will get you in there pharmacy so you can take the medication she needs but try and the doctor.

Santiago- sounds like a plan boys.

( Ring...Ring...)

Santi - Tiago....are you coming ....Im scared and my head spinning.
I want mommy....

Santiago -( I knew she wasn't feeling well when she said Mommy she has only said mommy when she is really sick)
I will try Santi but we are kinda in lock down after what happened they have so many guards out but I will try okay but if I don't I will see you bright and early in the morning all of us will okay. I love you Santi

Santi - Love you to Tiago ....