Aria

Aria's pov - Leonardo and I basically fell in where we left off it's like we were never separated and I think I fell in love with him more if that is even possible when he took Mike, Ricky and Vince in making the adoption go through fast and excepting all three boys, as if they were his own flesh and blood. He doesn't treat them any differently.
I know that Santiago been his blood son would take over after him but he said that each of his sons would run one of his legal companies empires each as well as be Santiago's right-hand men in there Mafia he beamed with pride when he said that they are all naturals and the skills are un peril his never seen it in anyone so young not even in himself and then of course there is Santi who I know has him wrapped around her little finger although it warms my heart to see how he is with her it's sort of worries me that he's spoiling her way too much and is going overboard with being overprotective when it comes to her he is sulking, which was amusing to to see this big bad Mafia Don having a cry all because she will start school in week she got the clear from the Doctor, if he had it his way she would be homeschool and locked in the house forever.
Now let's get to how he is with me well like I said I love the man with all my heart but he is driving me crazy.
He won't let me even walk to the bathroom by myself he has to carry me and when he has to talk and make some calls or do some paperwork in his office he get's the nurses to take me by wheelchair.
He has been working from home because he said he won't leave me until he knows I am completely healed and back to my healthy self.
He can't loose me again when he said that I heard the strain in his voice his eyes mirroring pain and sadness and it broke my heart to see that but Damm I am going crazy I swear if this goes on any longer I swear I will no longer be able to walk because this crazy man won't even let me take a few steps on my own even Dr Oswell said that light walking will help me heal and gain strength but once Leo send a glare his way, he instantly shut up and walked out of the room fearing for his life, I'm guessing.
Right now I am in our room board out of my mind, Santi is with her tutor and Leo said he has to run an errand then he will pick the boys up.
I think I need to have another talk to with Leo I am tried of been cooped up in this room practically all day, " AHHH!!!! I am so board...
I didn't realise I actually screamed that out.

Jasmine/ Nurse - Miss do you need anything
( I said as sweet as I could muster, I can't afford to do what I really want to since I am new I am being watched like a hawk )

Kelly-Ann / Nurse - Mrs Del Russo is there anything we can get you.
Are you in any pain ( cutoff)

Aria- No No I am okay really but thank you, I am just bored that's all , I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

Kelly-Ann - Nonsense I can sympathise with your frustration My husband didn't let me leave my bed when I was pregnant even when the Doctor gave me the all clear he said your not leaving this bed until the baby is born hahah , Men can be overly dramatic especially with the woman they love and he is crazy about you.
I have known Don Del Russo for many years and he has never acted this way.
Anyways how about I take you to the garden it's a lovely day and fresh air would be good for you and it's about time for lunch and if you tell me the book I can get Jasmine here to get it for you.

Aria - Oh that would be lovely, maybe I can even go for a walk around the garden since Mr grumpy pants is out( I said looking at her with hopeful eyes. )

Kelly-Ann - I don't see why not, it will be our little secret, well shall we get going, since we are up here what book did you want?

Aria- pride and prejudice I know I have read it probably 1000 times but I can't help it I love it.

Kelly-Ann - You and me both ( I looked to Jasmine )
Jasmine can you please go up to the library and get her the book.