True son's of the Del Russo family

Santiago - alright i miei fratelli ( my brother's) we got them there in a cabin it's far but I have an Idea on how to get there we might get in deep shit when this is done but they might look passed it because we would have brought Santi back home safely and right now I am sure your with me that bringing her back is the most important thing right now.
Then of course Mike.
( I had to pause a bit my fist clenching tight as my anger seat deep within me, I looked to il mio vero fratello ( my true brother's ) they both had the same expression as I did a mix between anger and betrayal he was suppose to be our brother and he did this to us to Santi to our parents then there is sadness for the brother we love and now loss all the good memories fading away from his one act of betrayal.)

Vince - Still can't believe he did this but don't worry he may use to be our fratello but not anymore, not after this.
I don't know if we should give him a quick and painless death because he use to out Fratello or we torture him slowly and painfully.

Ricky - I go for the second one.
Tiago I got something?

Santiago - What is it ?

Ricky - Well I did some deep digging, It took me a while to crack it but I finally got it?
I found out who Mike's biological dad is and it explains a lot but to me his a dumb ass for falling into all the lies.

Santiago - Just tell me ?

Ricky - His dad is Ivan Balakirev 14 years ago he was said to have died in a fatal car crash leaving his two year old son Mikhail wondering along the road until someone found him no one knows how long he was out there alone.
He was rushed to the hospital with severe freeze burns from the extreme cold temperatures which is when he was taken to America to be treated by a specialist they granted him citizenship he was soon adopted but when he was 7 he was found abandoned and was discovered that he had not started school he couldn't read or write he could speak fine.
There was no luck in tracing down his adopted parents they simply vanished without a trace.

Then I found this was an article in Russia I had to  get it translated but it said they have multiple sightings of the notorious Ivanov Balakirev.
But it hasn't been 100 percent verified no photos of videos of him just the word of locals.

Santiago - Dad told us that he and the Russian mafia have always had this rivalry if this is true and Mike is really the Heir to the Russian Mafia then this is more then rivalry now it means war.
buon lavoro fratello ( good job brother)

Vince - So now what do we tell dad or do you think he already knows.

Santiago - No we don't tell him at least not until we are closer to the cabin, you know as well as I do he will not let us come, you heard him before he doesn't want us on many missions because we are too young for that , torture is different he says because they are already caught and chained up so we won't be in any danger and risk of being shot?.
I guess he forgot how we took his down when we first meet.
I say we don't tell him and prove to him that we are more than capable of going on missions.

siete con me fratelli? ( Are you with me brothers )

Ricky & Vince - sì, siamo con te legati insieme per la vita, siamo fratelli ( yes, we are with you tied together for life, we are brothers )

Santiago - Good let's move out and get our sorella ( sister )
First things first we need to armed and ready for anything but we got to be quick about it.
Ricky your the best at hacking you need to hack into my dad keeps the guns so we can get it and out without dad knowing which isn't going to be easy.
As to how we get there got it covered but you will also need to hack into the system so we can get out ride.
( we made our way down to the basement when most of the guns are kept not all of them but most of them, the other one would be to hard because it's next to his office and we need to not be seen right now)