Del Russo family torturous revenge p1

Leonardo's pov - We were all piled in my custom-made SUV that I had recently purchased and as I said had a custom-made big enough to fit the entire family.
I decided the perfect time to give my children my gift to them.
I got them each a blade with there names engraved on the handle along with our Mafia family crest , I figured it would be the perfect time and they can test it out to christen their blades on the people who dare to hurt a member of our family.

Leonardo - figli miei, ho una sorpresa per voi.
( my children I have a surprise for you )

Santi - A surprise! ' what is it daddy ?

Leonardo - ( I watched all of them looking back at me waiting patiently well except for my principessa of course she was bouncing in her seat.)

Santiago - What is it dad ?

Leonardo - Here open it and find out ( I handed each of them a box each)

Mike- This is awesome thanks dad

Ricky - Awesome is right it even has my name on it.

Vince - This is totally sick , I love it thanks dad

Santiago - ( I leaned over and gave a side hug )
Thanks dad, that's our Mafia family crest right.

Leonardo - Your welcome boys, I happy you like them and yes Tiago it is indeed our crest.

Santi - This is so pretty daddy you even gave me a pink handle and there's a crown above my name and sparkly like diamonds.

Leonardo- That is because it is real Diamonds baby.

Aria - Leonardo why ( cutoff )

Santi - Really Daddy I love it , I love it , can I use it today .

Leonardo - Of course Principessa any think you want. ( I kissed her cheek and watched all my boys roll there eyes at this and then there mom My Aria crossed her arms and gave me a look , she tried so hard to look angry with her cute little glare but to be honest it only made her look even more adorable. God I love her I just can't wait to marry her and believe me it will be happening soon very soon )
Amore don't give me that look it's just a blade , I got something special for you but you will have to wait till you get home, ( I kissed her pouty lips which made all our kids groan in protest yelling gross.
We finally reached the warehouse and all kids jumped out making my dad and Aria laugh because they were all making gagging noises.

Leonardo -What's so gross about me kissing your mom you boys won't be thinking that way soon when you start dating.

Santi - Me too right daddy?

Leonardo - NO!!!!!  No  Principessa no boys
( my dad and her brothers yelled no , which made her eyes start to tear up )
Baby girl no don't cry the only boys you need in your life are the ones in our family.

Aria - Don't lesson to them sweetheart when your older you can have a boyfriend.

Leonardo - No she will no, no boy will ever take my principessa away.

Tony - Alright that is enough as much as I agree with you figlio now is not the time to argue about this we have family business to attend too that and remember the design will be coming by to take measurements so we can not waste a single second.
Besides you are making my only granddaughter cry and that will never sit right with me continue and you will have me to deal with , you maybe the  Don now but remember your seat way once mine.
Let's go Principness there are a few people in there you can fun with and that will make you feel better and put a smile on your face especially when you hear them scream.
( to this she smiled and rested her  head on my shoulder as we walked through and right to room where they were waiting for us)

Lexi - A...Ria .... please.....Help.... Me..... te..ll them... H...ow much I helped you ....That...( cutoff )

Slap....slap.....

Aria- Help.... Like how you helped me really and how did you help me by lying to me but poisoning trying to kill me, for what huh because the man you are obsessed with and wanted to be with didn't want you back in the same way.
Or how about how you tried to help my daughter in the same way.
The only help you will get from me is to help you die a long and painful death a really long one.
I grabbed the blade from the table and stab her in the thigh.

Lexi- AHHHH!!! Y...ou psycho bitch
( I know I shouldn't have called her that But it just slipped out and I definitely shouldn't have spat on her especially because as soon as I did Leonardo and storming closer to me and slapped me so hard I fell back in the chair I was chained too.)

Leonardo - You truly have the guts.
First you plea with her like you did nothing to her then you call her a bitch and spat on her using your filthy mouth.
Oh we are going to have fun with you.
Well Aria will have fun with you.
She is all yours amore just tell me if you need anything or want something pacific to use.

Aria - Well there is something I had in mind.
I would like her chained to the wall or even hanging because I will start of with nice whipping.

Leonardo- As you wish Amore, Alex Carlos you heard your queen chain her up.
Amore we have some nice whips you can choose from.

Aria - This one is perfect .
Not to long and not to short it's thicker which means I can only imagine how painful it will be when it hits your skin.

Lexi - SHIT ..... AHHH!!!! FUCK .....STOP!!!
( each whip felt like my skin was been ripped off )

Aria- Skin burning is it well I dipped the whip in some thing special HaHa......
Awe don't fall asleep yet we are just getting started you can't pass out yet.
Oh Carolin don't look away because you are even more to blame so if you think what I am doing to your niece is bad just wait until I do the same to you just double it.
Alex , Carols chain this bitch up I will punish and torture them at the same time.

Carolin- Wh...at no .... Please .....Tony you....have to stop it... it's me ....you can't let her do this.....
( cutoff )

Aria - ( As much as I love the sounds of the screams and cries yes sick I know but after what they've done the pain is music to my ears soothing music, I grabbed a needle and thread and began to sew her mouth shut )
Let's see if this slow down you're screaming if not I can always cut it off.