Del Russo Boys

Santiago's pov - We we're all headed to school, we already sort of new what we we're going to expect when we walk through the doors we know everyone knows what went down with that pussy Brad , speaking of Brad I hope he is here at school and he knows that even though we let him go he better know his place and not cross any boundaries, because if he does he will be dragged back to the warehouse and the only difference is he won't walk out like last time no this time he will have a visit with the crematory he will be nothing but ash at the end.
I also what to make sure that when my sister comes next week no one will mess with her.
As we enter the school we can hear all the chatter amongst all the students as I said the school goes pre K to year 12 although the school is spilt which is why it was weird that Brad was even there but I guess his dad been head master gave him passes but I don't think he or his dad will try step out of line anymore.
I snapped out of my thoughts when Mike nudges my shoulder to gain my attention when we get to our lockers.

Mike - Bro you alright because you seem to be in another world.

Santiago - I'm good just thinking that's all.

Vince - I wonder if Brad is at school today, saw his dad car.
I thought he wouldn't show his face considering his face is messed up and he was demoted.

Ricky - Who cares we all know he won't do anything but let's see if he can keep his son in line.

Santiago- If he does we will be ready anyways let's get to class before we are late dad gave us a pass because of what happened but I don't think he will if we are late to class on purpose.
( we all got the books we needed and headed to class just in time once we were in the room everyone went silent )

Miss Taylor- Alright settle down and get in your seats ( The whole class went silent , thank god these brats are really testing my patience, I turn to my head to the door ah so that is why they are all quite The Del Russo boys have entered, I quickly put a smile on my face and greeted them )
Hello boys how are you this morning please take a seat.

Santiago- ( I could smell the fake of her she looks like Cruella Deville when she smiles , yes I have seen it because Santi loves that movie)
Yeah that's what we were doing.

Santiago's pov - This class is so boring not to mention easy got to talk to dad every class is easy for us and we can barely keep our eyes open , I swear they put us to sleep maybe he can get us moved up.
But then I think about Santi and if we do we won't be with her and she will be on her own at least for class.
Not that I think anyone would try anything, it's not hard to see that everyone knows what went down but still that will be on my mind.
The boys and I were sitting at the back are work finished is just a few minutes so we sat back talking amongst our self that Miss Taylor didn't even say anything she just smiled but a couple of girls where talking and she gave them detention.

Vince - Argg we have 20 more minutes, I wish we could just leave I want eat so hungry

Ricky - Your always hungry what else is new
They better start giving us harder work I swear been in this class is killing my brain cells
( all the boys let out a chuck )

Santiago- Tell me about it , I was thinking we should talk to dad about skipping us but then I also started thinking about Santi, she would be alone then.

Mike- I get it and I agree we would all be worry for her but every one knows not to mess with us so I doubt that they will be stupid enough to do anything to Santi and I am sure dad has already let the school know that if the smallest scratch or the slightest tear comes out of her  eyes he will burn the school down with everyone in it.

Santiago- ha your right sounds like dad nothing can hurt his - ( we all said it in unison Principnessa. )
She has him wrapped up so tight he freaks out whenever she cries.