Introduction

All the boys in the band started out small, with childlike wonder, they all had this dream of becoming big and being famous, they wanted to share their artistic abilities, and they all loved making music and seeing all the fans.

However as the band grew and got more fans, some of them who loved them a little too much, they had this overwhelming pressure to be perfect and make everything about the music and the fans. Make their concerts not for them but for the people who came to watch them. 

They all handled the stress differently, some didn't even handle it in any way, and let it bottle up inside them. One of them is Louis Tomlinson, he handled the stress and fame by making over-the-top jokes, messing with the managers, and disrupting interviews. He wasn't even sure why he was like this, the whole idea of being perfect and being viewed by the fans as perfect, made it seem possible he could do no wrong. He started smoking, drinking, and fucking up his life. 

At one point after an interview one of their tour managers came over to him, told him to quit it all, quit all the pranks and jokes, quit drinking and smoking. And he wanted to, but he wasn't so sure how to. He wasn't sure he could ever fit in as he wanted, be who he wanted, without being the so-called troublemaker. 

So as anyone would do, he went online, searching for coping mechanisms, he found lots and lots, but none seemed to fit into his daily, hectic, life. He couldn't take hours a day doing self-care, they had shows, interviews, fans and albums to make time for. The whole band hasn't had a day off in months, they were closing in on 400 shows, all across the world. They were flying, sleeping, playing shows, and repeating. Nonstop working. 

Harry saw how stressed he was, how he wasn't taking care of himself as the other boys were, he was worried about what might happen to him, if he didn't stop it. He could barely sing shows when he was stoned out of his mind, and Harry was worried that the fans might notice is lack of initiative. 

Harry also took to the internet to search for help, he even found some forums and pretended he was a normal person, just working a hard job. And that was when he found it, Age regression, it sounded weird for starters, not sure how he could see Louis reverting back to a childlike state, but he would do anything for the boy.

Harry decided to keep it a secret that he knew about this, and he wouldn't tell the boy how to live his life, maybe hint at getting help or finding different ways to cope. But he was not going to control him. 

Hello! So this is a new story I am working on, it will have age regression and mentions of drugs, alcohol and just plainly bad mental health. But it will all be good I promise. Nothing bad is going to happen, I couldn't do that to you.

If you feel weird about age regression, please just stop reading, if it's not for you, don't read it, find something else :D 

If you ever want something added to this story, let me know and I'll see if I can fit it in, I would love to write anything you all want to see. 

Love you all, see you next chapter!