9. You Belong To Me

"Give her a few minutes shorty, then go find her." Amy patted Beca's back. Beca didn't even hear her, she just ran off to find Chloe. Beca couldn't believe she had been so stupid, Chloe had been cheated on in the past so there's no question about why she would be mad at that. Beca needed to fix this and make Chloe know that she would never ever even think to cheat on her.
Beca searched for 20 minutes before ringing Emily.
"Emily where is she?" Beca didn't even say hello.
"I'm with her Beca. She doesn't want to talk to you right now." Emily hated this, she loved Bhloe.
"Emily. Tell me right now where you are." Beca was getting mad at this stage.
"No Beca." Emily hung up and then texted Beca straight away.

19:30: Legacy
Legacy: don't tell Chloe I texted you, we're outside by the bathroom, pls fix this becky xo em
Beca: coming now legacy, I'll pretend I found u don't worry

Emily was the only person Beca allowed to call her becky, not even Chloe did. This was because the two Bellas leaders had a soft spot for the young girls.
Beca made her way to the toilets and rushed over when she finally saw Chloe, she had mascara running down her cheeks and Emily was wrapped around her.
"Chloe! There you are." Even after all the years of cardio, Beca was still out of breath from that stretch of running. Chloe just looked at Beca and shook her head then began to stand up. Beca grabbed her arm and spun her around to face her.
"Chloe please listen." Beca pleaded and Chloe didn't say anything but she also didn't try to leave so Beca took that as a go to talk.
"Chlo I don't know where that came from. I know I shouldn't have said that. I understand why you're upset. I hate when you're upset, I hate it even more when it's because of me. Please Chlo I would never intentionally hurt you and deep down you know that. Please don't hate me for one mistake I promise I won't do anything like that again." Chloe listened but didn't speak, she just lifted her hand and stuck out her pinky. Beca smiled. If you asked Chloe if she believed in god she would say no, but, ask if she believes in pinky promises and you'll get a 30 minute lecture on why they mean so much to her. Beca linked her pinky with Chloe's and kissed her girlfriend's hand.
"Pinky promise." Beca whispered.
"Pinky promise." Chloe repeated and rested her forehead on Beca's.
Beca closed her eyes for a short second and then opened them, then she leaned in and placed a loving but delicate kiss on Chloe's lips. Chloe smiled through the kiss and Beca pulled away.
"Let's get you cleaned up, huh?" Beca took hold of Chloe's hand and they went into the bathroom.

Beca lifted Chloe by the waist and placed her on the sink of the elegant bathroom.
"I'm sorry I overreacted baby." Chloe whispered.
"You didn't Chloe. I made a mistake, you had every right to react." Beca wet a piece of tissue and started to clean Chloe's mascara off her cheeks.
"But I know you would never hurt me B. You're the only person that I truly believe wouldn't hurt me on purpose." Chloe was starting to feel bad for how she reacted but she also understood that she had a reason to.
"I know Chlo, how about we forget about this night okay?" Beca placed a kiss on Chloe's forehead. Chloe grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. Then, taking a breath she said in a low, seductive, voice
"Why don't we just do something more memorable?" Then she winked and Beca instantly went weak at the knees. She was a sucker for Chloe's winks.
"Here Chlo? I'm not saying no but are you sure?" Instead of saying an answer Chloe grabbed Beca's waist and starting kissing down her neck.
"Mhm. Yes okay. Here." Beca said as quickly and she could and started kissing Chloe.

The two girls had now made their way into a bathroom stall and locked the door. Chloe had removed Beca's top and was currently kissing down her chest and across her stomach. She gently traced her tongue over Beca's rock-hard abs and Beca let out a low moan. While Chloe was sucking on Beca's neck she reached around and undid the clasp on Beca's black, lace bra. Beca assisted her in getting it fully off and then worked on getting Chloe topless. Chloe took one of Beca's nipples in her mouth and started kneading the other breast with her hand. Beca moaned. Chloe loved getting Beca to moan and pant, it was her way of knowing that she had Beca wrapped around her finger. Right now though, she wanted Beca actually around her fingers. She pulled down Beca's jeans while Beca was rushing her hands through Chloe's hair. Before she could process what was happening she had 2 of Chloe's fingers in her.
"Chlo!" Beca screamed. The unexpected pressure almost made her come undone instantly.
"Don't cum until I say cum." Chloe instructed. She had never taken this role in their relationship before but Beca liked it.
"O- kay." It was hard for Beca to get out her understanding, but she did.
"That's it baby. Good girl." Chloe praised Beca for being so complying. Beca felt like she was going to cum.
"Chlo, I need to."
"Not yet baby. Hold on for me." Chloe decided to taunt Beca and added a third finger along with her tongue. She felt Beca's hand pushing her head closer to her. She stopped everything.
"No beca. My speed." Beca hated the withdrawal so she agreed.
"Okay Chloe. Okay I just - I need you now." Chloe went straight back to how she had been. Three fingers pumping in and out of Beca proving to her that she owned her. After another minute of this, Chloe finally motioned to Beca.
"Now baby. Say my name. Scream it." Beca had never been more relieved to hear permission for something.
"FUCK CHLOE. AHH CHLO. CHLOEE." When Beca came down from the high, she collapsed into Chloe's arms.
"Chloe. What was that baby?" Beca had never experienced Chloe to act like that.
"I wanted to prove that you're mine."
"I'm not complaining, but you know I'm yours."
"I know. But I wanted to prove it Beca. I needed to prove that you belong to me."
"Okay Chlo. You did it well. Can I prove something when we get back home?" Chloe nodded and started making out with Beca. Beca could taste herself on Chloe's lips but she didn't care, she was with the woman she loved and she couldn't ask for anything more. But, she did feel bad that at some points during what just happened, she had been thinking about Kommissar. She didn't mean to, it just happened. She would try and shake it because she loved Chloe. She loved Chloe, right?