21. I Fucking Love You

A/n: this chapter is basically just smut so if you don't like that skip ahead! I felt that a chapter dedicated to this would show more insight to them as a couple and also spice things up!

It was Sunday night. Chloe couldn't sleep because of her excitement about what she would be doing tomorrow morning. At 10am, she would officially be working with David frickin Guetta. She had the best girlfriend in the world.
"Baby, I love you but please go to sleep." Chloe heard a small throaty voice coming from behind her. She turned around in the bed to see Beca half awake.
"I'm sorry bub, I can't. I'm too excited. You go to sleep though, don't let me keep you up."
"Oh Beale, I don't mind you keeping me up." Beca winked and smirked at Chloe. Now she was fully awake. If Chloe couldn't sleep, Beca was going to make the most of that pent up energy.
"Really Mitchell? I can make it worth your while you know?"
"Oh trust me baby. I know." Beca pushed herself up and slowly lifted one leg around Chloe's waist so that she was straddling her. She stared down at Chloe beneath her, thinking about everything she was about to do. Chloe looked up at Beca and bit her lip.
"Don't bite your lip baby. That's my job." With that, Beca leaned down and took Chloe into a kiss. She deepened it and started tugging on the redheads lip. Chloe loved the taste of Beca in her mouth and couldn't help but groan softly whenever she felt a bite on her lip. She loved when Beca was harsh.
"I love it when you're like this Beca. You don't understand how hot it is." Chloe was very turned on by Beca's dominance.
"I believe you've told me before." Beca kissed down Chloe's neck and stopped on her pulse point, slightly suckling. Chloe moaned and ran her hand through Beca's thick hair.
"Now chlo. I want you to stay right where you are. And keep quiet baby." Chloe nodded and pretended to zip her mouth shut. Beca moved down so she was kneeling between Chloe's legs. She sat Chloe up and removed her shirt, she had no bra on. Beca started leaving kisses all over Chloe, she stopped on each breast and left aggressive kisses on them while also tugging on them. Chloe was finding it so hard already to stay quiet, she knew Beca was going to make it even harder for her.
Beca then reached for Chloe's shorts. She grabbed the hem and started to pull them down but Chloe didn't move, as she had been told.
"Lift please." Beca instructed Chloe to lift her hips so that the shorts and lacy panties could be removed. The brunette left a long kiss just below Chloe's bellybutton. She grabbed Chloe's thighs and pulled herself downwards closer to Chloe. She placed her thumb on Chloe's clit and started circular motions. She knew Chloe would be having a tough time staying quiet but she wanted to hear her scream at the end of all this. Beca removed her thumb and immediately placed her mouth where her finger had been. She sucked on the older girl and kissed her in every right place. Once Chloe was getting wet, Beca took two fingers and slowly put them into her. She started off really slow, getting Chloe adjusted to it, then she added a third finger and sped up a bit. She looked up at Chloe and saw her head back, eyes closed, biting her lip as hard as she could. Her hands were also gripping tightly onto the sheets on either side of her. Beca smiled and decided to add her mouth into the mix again. Once she tasted Chloe's juices, she added a fourth finger. She could tell Chloe was getting close when she felt her walls clench.
"Chlo, look at me"
It took everything in Chloe to open her eyes and look down towards Beca, whose face was dripping.
"Whenever you're ready baby." With one last push, one last circle, and one last kiss, Chloe found herself screaming Beca's name. Beca didn't stop until Chloe was left a crumbling mess on the bed, panting and shaking. She moved up beside her and started kissing her face.
"Oh.. my... god. Oh my fucking god."
"No not god baby. That was all me." Beca smirked and licked her fingers clean.
"Your turn becs."
"You sure you don't need a minute to recover baby?"
"Oh I can handle you becs, you know that."
Chloe firstly took off Beca's top and pants, leaving her underwear on. Then she climbed on top of her, with her knee between Beca's legs. She started kissing her slowly, and moving her knee up and down softly. Beca let out a small moan. As Chloe deepened the kiss, she sat Beca up. Then she swiftly removed the bra that was coming between her and her girlfriend's boobs. She took one breast in her mouth while she kneaded the other with her hand. She kissed, and sucked, and nibbled while she twirled the other nipple in between her two fingers. Beca had her head thrown back and she kept leaving out small acknowledging groans. Then Chloe got up and took off Beca's panties. She sat back down on Beca's lap and intertwined their legs so their cores lined up perfectly. She held herself up with her left arm while she grabbed Beca's face in her right hand.
"Be as loud as you can. We're in this one together."
Without warning, Chloe started rocking her hips back and forth, side to side. Making her and Beca join up in every incredible way imaginable. Each girl could feel the others heat and wetness. Beca left out soft moans in unison with Chloe's 'oohs' and 'ahs'. They each got increasingly louder. The Chloe reached a hand between them and put three fingers straight into Beca. While Beca could feel the pumping motion, Chloe had increased pleasure on her clit. Both girls were so close. They looked each other in the eye as both of them came crashing down. They finished together and were both left unable to speak or move. They sat in that position just looking at each other for at least 2 minutes. Then Chloe moved forward and met becas lips with her own. She pulled back and stared her lover in the eyes.
"I fucking love you Beca Mitchell."
"I fucking love you too Chloe Beale."

Just as Beca had planned, she tired Chloe out. They fell asleep wrapped around each other in a bundle of nakedness and love. Both overjoyed by what had happened and overexcited for what was going to come.