13. I'm Gay, I thought you knew that

A/N the next few bits are during and after pp3!

The Bellas were on their way to Spain for the first leg of the USO tour. They were so excited that Aubrey's dad was able to get them a spot, they hadn't performed together in so long. Everyone was of course upset that Stacie couldn't make it but they were so looking forward to meeting the new baby Bella.
"Girls I'm so happy we got this opportunity. I missed you all so much!" Chloe was so happy to be with all her girls again. Aubrey's dad arranged a private jet for them so she was sitting on Beca's lap right now. Everyone was having such a great time, they were especially grateful for the jet because they didn't have to deal with anyone on their long flight.
"We're gonna do great guys. But it's more important that we're all together. We're family!" Emily hadn't changed a bit since the Bellas had last been together almost 3 years ago.
"Yeah but family can turn its back on you so.." trust Amy to ruin the mood.
"Chlo I just gotta run to the bathroom." Beca tapped Chloe's knee to ask her to get up. She walked away to the bathroom at the back of the plane. Chloe watched her walk away.
"Uhm Red? Staring much?" Amy watched Chloe watch Beca and everyone started laughing.
"Sorry Ames, look at her. I can't help it." Chloe sat back down into the seat. When Beca returned she sat down onto Chloe's lap and snuggled her head in beside Chloe's.
"Put a blanket over us baby. They won't be able to see what I do to you then. Unless you want them to." Beca whispered lowly in Chloe's ear. Chloe gulped.
"Hey Em, can you pass me that blanket I'm cold?" Emily threw over a blanket and Chloe wrapped it around her and Beca. Then Beca started kissing Chloe's neck.
"Keep quiet now baby." She whispered again to Chloe. She moved her hand close to Chloe's leg and squeezed her. Then she moved it into Chloe's sweatpants. About 2 minutes later, Chloe whispered to Beca.
"Fuck Beca. Kiss me so they don't hear me."
Beca leaned up and took Chloe into a deep kiss all while finishing her off. Chloe let out a soft moan but Beca could tell she had came. Amy looked over and raised an eyebrow at the girls making out.
"They should've got their own jet." The girls all laughed and Beca's jumped off Chloe's lap. She faced her back to everyone else, and while making eye contact with Chloe, she sucked the juiced off her fingers.
Chloe got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned, everyone was playing truth or dare. They played for an hour and had so much fun. Then they decided to sleep for a bit so they would be okay when they arrived in Spain.

As they had a private jet, they landed in the air base they would be performing at and 2 soldiers welcomed them. Their names were Zeke and Chicago. When Chloe saw Chicago, Beca noticed her fixing herself and moving her hair around but she took nothing else from it. Then, over the course of the next few days she realised they had been getting quite close. She decided to ask Chloe about it.
It was 2 days after they had arrived and Chloe and Beca were laying in bed watching a movie. Chloe had her arm around Beca's waist and was resting her head on Beca's chest. When the movie ended Beca decided to ask Chloe about Chicago.
"Hey chlobear , can I ask you something?"
"Anything becbex"
"Do you think that soldier dude, Chicago, is like hot or - or something ?" Beca didn't really know how to ask so she just said whatever came out. Chloe started laughing.
"Bec do you hear yourself? He's a man Beca. I'm gay. I thought you knew that."
"Chloe cmon don't mock me. You look at him all weird and he definitely looks at you different."
"Awh Beca. If I look at him weird it's because he looks weird , not good. And I can't do anything about him except tell him that I have a girlfriend and she's not going anywhere."
"Okay chlo. Thanks baby."
They both went to sleep, Chloe was okay but Beca was still in doubt.