15. My Girl

Aubrey pulled out her phone as soon as Chloe left her to go back to her hotel room. She couldn't believe what was happening. There's no way Chloe and Beca were going to break up, right?

"Beca hey" beca answered the phone almost instantly.
"Hi Aubrey."
"Beca I need you to listen to me for a second okay? Don't say anything, just listen." Beca answered in silence and Aubrey took that as a means to go on.
"Beca I know you're hurting right now, okay? I've been where you are before. Except for me, the person wanted to hurt me and they kissed someone else on purpose. But you and I both know that Chloe did not kiss Chicago. She loves you more than life Beca and you know I'm right. Can you please at least go back to your hotel room and let her talk to you? She's so upset Beca and she's scared that you're going to leave her. Please don't Beca. Please go talk to her." Aubrey spout this all off as quickly as she could. She couldn't bear to see Chloe lose Beca and she didn't want Beca to return to her old self. Aubrey took a breath after her short rant.
"Can I talk now?" Beca inquired
"Yes of course"
"Okay Aubrey, obviously I know she didn't kiss him. It just was in the heat of the moment when I saw him holding her like that that I got in my own head. I started thinking. Chloe wants a family, Aubrey, she wants kids. I do too but I can't give her that the way he could. I just thought for a second that I won't always be enough for her. But that's stupid, I know she loves me and I love her. I'm actually already on my way to talk to her. Thank you for saying all that thought Aubrey. Thank you, really." Aubrey was so relieved to hear this.
"Okay Beca. You're welcome. Go get your girl." And with that Aubrey hung up and Beca reached to the handle of her hotel room door.

"Chlo?" Beca walked in and looked for Chloe. She entered the bedroom and saw someone curled up in the bed, crying. She rushed over and sat down beside her love.
"Chloe, baby look at me." Chloe opened her eyes and saw Beca. She started bawling crying when she saw her. She had hurt Beca so much and didn't want to lose her.
"Beca. I- I'm so sorry!"
"Chloe. Listen to me. It's okay my love. I know you meant nothing by it." Beca started rubbing her hand up and down Chloe's back to try and calm the delicate woman.
"Really Beca? You're not going to leave me?" Chloe's crying reduced to sniffling and a few stray tears after hearing Beca's words.
"Yes really my girl. I love you so much and I couldn't live without you." Beca leaned down to kiss Chloe. She could taste the salty tears from her girlfriend's face.
"B, I love you. Thank you for forgiving me." Chloe pulled Beca down and they kissed like they had never done before. This kiss, while full of lust, was also full of love and promises and the future to come. Chloe swore she saw fireworks.
Beca lay down beside Chloe in the bed.
"Do you want to watch a movie sweetie?" Beca had her head resting on Chloe's chest and her arm wrapped tighter around her waist than it ever had been. She was never letting this girl go.
"Whatever you want becs. You can choose."
Beca put on My Girl knowing it was one of her favourites. They fell asleep in each others arms, happier than ever that the issue had been resolved and they were okay.

A/n: sorry this is so short! More juicy stuff is coming😝 lmk your thoughts!