10. Dream or Nightmare?

Things had been going as usual between Beca and Chloe since the incident a few weeks ago. They were back to normal and, honestly, had improved a bit too. It was a few days before worlds so everyone was getting ready to go. They had planned to get there 3 days before so they had time to adjust and not be jet lagged for their performance.

"What movie we watching Stace?" Chloe asked as she referred to the 'movie roster'. Every Friday night at 7pm the Bellas had a movie night. Because there was so many of them and they never agreed on anything, each girl had a week to pick a movie. Tonight it was Stacie.
"I choose... The Wedding Year. It's got this actress in it, Anna Camp, she's my kinda girl." Everyone looked at Stacie confused, they all thought she was straight. No one questioned it though and they watched the movie.
As per, after 20 minutes Beca was curled up on Chloe's lap, asleep. And as per, Amy was taking photos.
"Amy, seriously stop." Chloe was getting mad. Beca hates pictures when she's awake so she definitely wouldn't like them asleep.
"God you're so sensitive Chl-" Amy was cut off by Beca. But she was still asleep.
"Komm"
"Pause the movie." Chloe looked at Stacie and Stacie pleaded because Anna Camp was on screen.
"Pause the fucking movie Stacie." Chloe shot a dagger at Stacie and the tv turned off.
"DSM Komm!" Beca was talking in her sleep and none of the Bellas could believe what she was saying.
"Guys can ye go to the kitchen please." Chloe tried to say this as nicely as possible but the Bellas could feel the undertone in what she said.
They all left to the kitchen.
"Beca wake up." Chloe whispered to Beca and shook her a bit. She decided to use the guilt approach with this.
"Becs." Chloe peppered Beca's face with kisses and this woke her up. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Chlo." She smiled.
"Is the movie over?"
"Mhm yep. The Bellas are waiting in the kitchen for us to choose what pizzas we want."
"Okay let's go." Beca tried to get up but Chloe had a tight grip on her.
"They can wait a minute." Chloe leaned down and started to kiss Beca. Without waiting for Beca to deepen the kiss she kissed harder and turned it into a passionate making out. Chloe moved her mouth to Beca's pulse point and Beca let out a soft moan.
"Mmm. Chlo. The girls are right through there. I can't be quiet." Chloe just hummed in response but didn't stop. She moved her left hand from behind Beca's back to her boobs and her right hand from Beca's waist to her ass. She started squeezing them simultaneously. This along with Chloe nibbling on Beca's neck almost made her come undone right there and then.
"Chloe." Beca was trying to get her to stop.
"Chlo stop. The girls are right there." Beca moaned again and Chloe quickened everything she was doing.
"Chloe stop." Beca pushed off Chloe and stood up. Her face was flushed red and she was trying to catch her breath. Chloe looked the same but with big blue doe eyes that made Beca want to sit right back down and let the girl do whatever she wanted to her.
"Chloe I love you and I would love to do, that, right now but all the guys are behind that door."
"Right, sorry Beca." Chloe stood up and fixed her hair in the mirror. Beca walked over to her and stood behind her, she wrapped her arms around Chloe's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. She looked at Chloe through the mirror.
"Don't be sorry Chlo-Bear." She kissed Chloe on the cheek.
"You know you look really cute when you're all hot and bothered Red." Beca smirked, Chloe loved being called Red but only by Beca.
"So do you Hot Stuff." Chloe turned around while holding Beca's hands on her waist, then she leaned in and they started to kiss. This wasn't like the one on the couch, this one was filled with passion and love for each other. This one made Chloe forget about why she was trying to prove, once again, to Beca that she was hers. Then she remembered and she pulled out of the kiss.
"Okay cmon let's go pick pizza." Chloe walked away all of a sudden. Beca was left standing there. She followed into the kitchen. All the Bellas were staring at her, she forgot to fix her hair.
"Nice hair, are you a Troll now instead of a dwarf?" Of course Amy was the only one to make a remark. Beca just smiled and went and sat on Chloe's lap on one of the bar stools. After a few seconds, Chloe tapped Beca's leg and said she needed to get up. Beca stood up and Chloe left to the bathroom.
"Is she okay?" Emily inquired.
"What do you mean?" Beca was wondering now why Chloe wouldn't be okay. If she wasn't okay why didn't Beca know about it so she could fix it?
"Uhm- uhh - nevermind." Emily tried to walk away because she realised Chloe didn't say anything to Beca.
"No Legacy what's wrong with Chloe?" Beca was worried.
"Emily, everyone else, can ye head upstairs I wanna talk to Beca for a sec?" Seeing as Stacie was Beca's best friend, after Chloe, she saw it fit for her to confront Beca.

"Beca sit down." Beca looked puzzled but complied.
"What's wrong with Chloe Stacie?"
"It's not what's wrong with Chloe. It's what's wrong with you Beca."
"What do you mean? I'm fine."
"Yeah, but the way you said Kommissar's name while you were asleep in your long term girlfriend's lap wasn't fine." Stacie snapped at Beca.
"What- what are you talking about?" Beca was getting flustered and started to blush.
"Beca seriously! You're getting embarrassed right now!" Stacie was so pissed off at this stage. Yes, she loved Beca, but Chloe didn't deserve to be treated badly. Especially not from Beca.
Before either could continue, Chloe came back from the bathroom.
"Where is everyone?" Chloe looked around puzzled.
"They all were too tired for pizza so we aren't getting any. I'm gonna head up to bed too." Stacie got up and feigned a stretch.
"Will we go to bed Becs or do you wanna get food?" Chloe walked over to Beca and sat on her lap.
"Let's go up. I'm really tired." Beca kissed Chloe's forehead and thought to herself, 'this is the woman I love. Right here on my lap. And right now, she thinks I love someone else.'
"Okay bec." Chloe started to get up but Beca held her waist.
"Chlo," Chloe looked into Beca's eyes, Beca could tell she was already listening intently, waiting for whatever Beca was going to say. "You know I love you right?" Chloe smiled. "Like more than anything, and anyone."
"You don't love me more than music Becs." Chloe giggled.
"No Chlo, yes I do. I would lose music any day if it meant I got to keep you." Chloe's heart skipped a beat, she never thought those words would come out of Beca's mouth. She knew that Stacie had said to Beca what happened because she heard them but she didn't think Beca would make anything of it.
"Oh Mitchell, you big softie. I love you too. More than you'll ever know. And more than you'll ever love me." Chloe kissed Beca's cheek and stood up, never once letting go of her hand.
"Not possible Beale. I'll always love you more."
They headed up to bed. Both content with how they handled that in their own ways.