7: Smash Bros

Beca and Chloe. Chloe and Beca. Bechloe. Bloe. Mitcheale. Whatever you called them, it always meant the same. It always meant that Beca and Chloe were together and couldn't be happier about it. It had now been 1 year since the girls got together. Well in fact, today was their one year anniversary. Chloe had a big surprise planned and told Beca to wear something that she wouldn't mind getting dirty. Beca was confused at that but said okay because, I mean, it was Chloe. Beca made Chloe a cd with loads of her songs and mixes, all inspired by Chloe. And Chloe had gotten Beca a new guitar along with the surprise she had planned. Chloe was worrying about what would happen to her and Beca when she left as this was her and Aubrey's final year at Barden. She decided she would maybe, kind of, definitely fail at least one class so she could stay with Beca.

Chloe and Beca had lunch together in the Bellas house before they left so they could exchange gifts. Beca went first.
"Here Chlo. I hope you love it and think of me whenever you listen to it." Chloe loved it. Beca had made her an album. She would always listen to it. Now it was her turn.
"Okay I'll be right back." Chloe got up and left. Beca looked around confused. Less than a minute later Chloe came back in with a big box. Beca now felt bad that her present wasn't big.
"Open it!" Chloe squealed and jumped excitedly. Beca walked towards the box that was almost as big as her.
"Oh my god Chlo you didn't." Beca pulled out the most magnificent guitar she had ever seen. Cherry red, electric, and it had their initials in a love heart on each fret. Beca put it down very gently then ran and jumped into Chloe's arms. She peppered Chloe's face with kisses before grabbing her face and leaving a big one on her lips.
"I love it Chloe thank you. So much." Chloe was very content with the reaction she received and decided it was time for them to go.
"Becs go wait in the car I just have to grab something."
"Okay Chlo bear"
Beca was sitting in the car when Chloe came out. Holding two baseball bats. Beca was very confused. Chloe got in the car.
"Don't ask." She winked at Beca.
About 15 minutes later they were pulling up to what looked like an abandoned house. The only thing outside was a big sign with a wrecking ball on it. Nothing else.
"This isn't your big plan to kill me off, is it Beale?" Chloe just smirked and ordered Beca to get out of the car. Then she grabbed the baseball bats, and Beca's hand, and pulled her inside. When they went in there was an old lady sitting at a desk.
"Well hello, you must be Miss Beale." The lady had a big grin on her face.
"Please, call me Chloe. You must be Mrs. Handler, this is my girlfriend, Beca." Chloe squeezed Beca's hand when she said 'girlfriend', neither of them were fully used to that yet.
"Well Chloe, Beca, please go through here and you can get started whenever you want."
"Thank you Mrs. Handler. Cmon Beca" they went into the next room. Beca's eyes lit up when she realised where they were. A wreck room! Beca had always wanted to go to one of these. She gave Chloe a big hug and started kissing her.
"I- don't - deserve- you Beale" Beca said through kisses. She traced her tongue along Chloe's lip, hoping for access, which Chloe almost immediately granted. Beca was proud of herself when a small moan left Chloe as Beca slightly tugged on her lip. Chloe pulled away.
"Don't worry Mitchell. You'll get Plenty of that later. Now let's wreck this bitch!" Chloe smashed a table. Beca had never been more turned on in her life. The woman she loved, absolutely raging and smashing a room. She needed to wreck this room fast so she could get home and take Chloe to bed.

The girls finished the room in record time for the company, 31 minutes. They were very proud of themselves and the lady put up a picture of them on the wall. They headed straight home when they said thanks and goodbye, both excited for what was about to happen.

The car ride home was feeling much longer than 15 minutes so Beca decided to have a little fun. She stretched her arm out and her hand landed on Chloe's thigh. Chloe looked at her before focusing back on the road. Beca began rubbing Chloe's thigh, up and down, up and down.
"Becs, wait till we get back." Chloe seemed adamant. That was until, Beca took Chloe's free hand and began kissing it and sucking her fingers. Chloe let out a soft moan. Beca took that as a means to go on. She loved making Chloe do that. Luckily for both of them, Chloe was wearing sweatpants. Beca lifted up the hem of Chloe's shirt and started ghosting a finger back and forth across Chloe's stomach. Then she moved her hand lower and into Chloe's pants. She started off by rubbing lightly on Chloe's clit, then without warning plunged two fingers into her girlfriend.
"Fuck beca!" Chloe let out a loud shriek. Beca kept pumping in and out watching her girlfriend get closer and closer. When she saw the telltale signs that Chloe was about to come; sweat beads on her forehead, breathing hitched, moans getting shorter and quieter; she quickened her movements and added her thumb on Chloe's clit to increase the pressure. With one curl of her fingers and one tap of her thumb, Chloe screamed Beca's name. Beca removed her hand, very proud of herself, and sucked Chloe's juices off her.
"Jesus beca. We need to do that more often." Chloe's breathing was still quicker than normal.
"No chlo. One time thing. Only on our anniversary." Beca smirked, she would like this new tradition.