【22】 Saree ~

AUTHOR'S POV

Gunjan Rathore, Ruvit's Grandma was standing on the stage with Ananya.

Everyone looked at them with mixed emotions. Mostly Everyone was shocked.

"I warned her. I warned her to not ruin my son's life!!" Ritu mumbled.

Grandma looked at Ruvit with expected eyes. Ruvit stood up from his seat and walked towards the stage.

"Is he going to accept this!?" Aridhi thought to herself.

Grandma gave the mic to Ruvit and he took it.

"Good Evening Everyone. Thanks to all who came here and dedicated their time and best wishes to My Brother and My Soon-to-be Bhabhi!" Ruvit said confidently.

"I would like to apologise as I also didn't knew about what Grandma announced just now but we did discussed about this topic!" He continued.

"I already told my grandma that I'm not interested. Also I clearly rejected Ananya infront of her and told Ananya to stay away from me!" He said in a cold tone.

"I don't know why she still announced our Marriage. I'm really sorry for the disregard but make it clear that I'm not marrying Ananya!" He finished.

"That's My Son!" Ritu felt proud.

Ruvit's eye colour turned reddish from its original black colour. He was clearly not happy with this decision of her grandmother.

Aridhi kept her hand on her chest to calm her unusual heartbeat.

"I can't believe Ruvit disagreed infront of everyone, knowing that it was the question of his reputation!" She mumbled.

"What are you saying Ruvit!?" Grandma shouted at him, "Do you know how much negativity is going to spread about Rathore's about what you did just now!?" She said in a hush voice.

"You should think about that before announcing my marriage with this bitch!" Ruvit said to her grandma.

"Ruvit!! Please don-" Ananya tried to speak.

"Shut Up!! You have no right to speak in between MY FAMILY MATTERS!!" Ruvit cut her off.

"Sir, Do you have a girlfriend? I mean there are rumours about your affair. It was shown on yesterday's news!" A random people from media said.

"Yes Yes! You were hugging her infront of NY showroom!!" Another random people said.

"Tell us about her!!" Media shouted.

"Are they talking about me?" Aridhi asked to herself.

"Silence Please!" Ruvit commanded and Media got silent in one go.

"She isn't My Girlfriend But My Best friend whom I know since childhood. She is really close and important to me!" Ruvit declared on the mic, making Aridhi blush.

Ruvit looked at Aridhi and gestured her to come on stage. Aridhi hesitated but Ruvit assured her by passing a Smile at her.

Aridhi stood up from her seat and started to walk towards the stage. Meanwhile Cameraman started to click her pictures.

"Bhaiya, It is going to be a blast if this news reached Maa Papa!" Abhir whispered to Vinayak.

"Why fear when Ruvit is here!? It's his duty to convince his future in-laws!" Vinayak whispered back.

"What kind of brother are you!? You agreed so easily!? Be a little overprotective and if you can't , I will because I can't let my sis leave me so easily!!" Abhir stated firmly.