Phone Call [ZeeNunew]

"Did I wake you?" Zee's voice resonated through the room, his deep tone vibrating through Nunew's ears.

"Yes," Nunew replied, feeling a mix of desire and frustration. He wished Zee were physically there, not just a voice on the phone.

"It's 11 here. That means it's only 9 where you are. Since when are you in bed so early?" Zee's voice held a hint of amusement, knowing well Nunew's usual routine.

"Long day, sir. Long week," Nunew said, his mind wandering back to the dreams that were now fading, replaced by the reality of the phone call.

Zee's smile echoed in his voice, a comforting sound that bridged the distance between them. "Me too."

Silence settled between them, a comfortable pause in the conversation where unspoken words hung in the air. Nunew found solace in Zee's breaths, imagining they were sharing the same space, their closeness unmarred by the miles that separated them.

Breaking the silence, Zee's voice deepened, becoming a tantalizing whisper. "I missed you..."

Nunew's own voice mirrored the longing. "Me too…" He closed his eyes, allowing the sensations to wash over him.

Zee's inquiry about his attire brought a teasing smile to Nunew's face. "Just your shirt." He knew the effect it had on Zee, the way it heightened the connection between them.

Zee groaned, his desire evident. "Do you want me to take it off?"

"No," Nunew replied, relishing in the anticipation. "Unbutton it, so you can touch your chest, touch it for me."

He could almost hear Zee complying, the rustling of fabric and the subtle sounds of arousal painting a vivid picture in Nunew's mind. "Touch your wet fingers on your nipples, and tweak them with your fingertips."

Zee's seductive commands fueled the fire within Nunew. As he followed the instructions, the distance between them seemed to shrink. Their shared fantasies unfolded over the phone, creating an intimate connection that transcended the physical separation.

The conversation continued, their voices weaving a tapestry of desire and longing. Nunew surrendered to Zee's words, letting them guide him through the shared fantasy. The subtle sounds, breathy moans, and whispered confessions painted a vivid picture of a connection that went beyond the limitations of their circumstances.

In the quiet aftermath, as their breathing synchronized, Nunew whispered, "Zee, I love you."

Zee's response held a warmth that traversed through the phone. "I love you too."

They lingered in the shared moment, finding solace in the intimacy of their conversation. The ache of missing each other was momentarily eased by the connection they had cultivated, even in the absence of physical presence.

"Thank you," Nunew whispered, grateful for the solace their conversation provided.

"My pleasure," Zee replied, a hint of mirth in his voice. "But you know, next time I'm there, I am not leaving until you make every one of those sounds directly in my ear. I want to see your face when you make them."

"Promise?" Nunew asked, a mischievous smile audible in his voice.

"Oh, you can bet on it… you dirty little boy." Zee's giggle, both amused and sleepy, resonated through the phone.

"Good night…" Nunew whispered, reluctant to end the call but so close to falling asleep.

"Sleep well," Zee whispered in return, waiting a long few moments before he moved to hang up the phone.

As the call ended, Nunew lay in the darkness, his mind still filled with the echo of Zee's voice. The yearning for physical closeness remained, but the shared intimacy of their conversation lingered, offering a fleeting sense of connection in the vast expanse that separated them.