Jealousy (GeminiFourth)

Gemini and Fourth had meticulously planned this long-awaited date night for weeks, selecting a bustling rooftop restaurant in the heart of Bangkok. They were surrounded by the city's vibrant energy and the breathtaking skyline views that painted the evening with a touch of magic.

However, the anticipated romantic evening took an unexpected turn when the waiter, Marco, seemed a bit too attentive to Fourth.

Throughout the night, Marco's charm overflowed as he served their meals, engaging Fourth in lively conversation about the menu, the city's culture, and its hidden gems. Gemini's unease grew with each passing moment, noticing the lingering gazes, the frequent laughter, and the subtle gestures that seemed to extend beyond mere hospitality.

While Fourth appreciated Marco's enthusiasm for his job, Gemini couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy every time Marco flashed a smile or leaned in a bit too close to Fourth while taking their order or sharing anecdotes about the city.

As the night progressed, Gemini's discomfort grew, observing Marco's attentive demeanor solely focused on Fourth. Every laugh and shared glance between the two seemed to deepen the knot of jealousy in Gemini's chest, despite Fourth's attempts to include Gemini in the conversation and interactions.

Unable to bear it any longer, Gemini excused themselves from the table, mentioning a quick need to step out for some air. Fourth, noticing Gemini's abrupt departure, felt a mixture of confusion and concern but decided to give them a moment alone.

Outside the vibrant restaurant, Gemini found a secluded corner, the bustling city lights providing a chaotic backdrop to their racing thoughts. Insecurity gnawed at them, mixing with frustration and the fear of losing Fourth's attention to someone else.

Moments later, Fourth joined Gemini outside, their eyes searching for Gemini amidst the bustling street. Spotting Gemini leaning against the restaurant's wall, Fourth approached, concern etched on their face.

"Gemini, what's wrong?" Fourth asked gently, standing beside them.

Gemini hesitated, not wanting to admit their feelings but unable to hide them any longer. "I... I just felt uncomfortable in there. It seemed like the waiter was paying too much attention to you."

Fourth's expression softened, understanding dawning in their eyes. "You were feeling jealous?"

Gemini nodded, feeling vulnerable and exposed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was bothering you that much," Fourth said, gently placing a hand on Gemini's arm. "Marco was just being friendly, but I understand why it might have seemed like he was crossing a line. You're the one I'm here with, the one I want to spend time with."

Gemini's heart softened at Fourth's reassurance. "I know, I just... I guess I let my insecurities get the better of me."

Fourth pulled Gemini into a comforting embrace, holding them close. "It's okay. I care about you, and I want you to feel secure. Let's head back inside, and I'll make it clear to Marco that we're here together."

Reluctantly, Gemini nodded, feeling a rush of gratitude for Fourth's understanding and support. Together, they returned to their table, where Fourth politely but firmly clarified their relationship to Marco, thanking him for the service but politely asking for space.

As the evening progressed, Gemini felt a weight lifted off their shoulders, reassured by Fourth's gesture. Their bond grew stronger, fortified by honesty, understanding, and a newfound appreciation for addressing their feelings openly.

The night continued with shared laughter, genuine conversations, and meaningful gazes that spoke volumes. Leaving the restaurant hand in hand, Gemini and Fourth strolled through the bustling Bangkok streets, the night ending on a note of understanding and a deeper connection between them, solidified by their ability to communicate openly and overcome a moment of jealousy in the midst of a vibrant cityscape.