Reconcile [BrightNonkul]

Bright and nonkul from I feel you linger in the air _______________________________________

_______________________________________

---

Bright and Nonkul had been happily married for three years, living a life full of love and shared dreams. Bright, a dedicated architect, often found himself working late to meet tight deadlines. Nonkul, a talented chef, understood the demands of Bright's job, but lately, the late nights had become too frequent.

One Friday evening, Nonkul prepared a special dinner. It was their anniversary, and he had gone all out, making Bright's favorite dishes and setting the table with candles and flowers. He had been looking forward to this evening for weeks, planning every detail meticulously to ensure it would be perfect. But as the hours ticked by and the food grew cold, Nonkul's excitement turned to irritation. He checked his phone for any messages from Bright, but there were none.

When Bright finally walked through the door at 11 PM, his eyes weary from the day, he was met with a cold, steely gaze from Nonkul. The beautifully set table, now covered with cold dishes, was a stark reminder of what Bright had missed.

"Happy anniversary, Bright," Nonkul said, his voice sharp with disappointment.

Bright's face fell as he realized his mistake. He took in the scene before him, his heart sinking with guilt. "Nonkul, I am so sorry. The project... it just took longer than expected. I lost track of time."

Nonkul crossed his arms, his lips pursed. "It's not the first time, Bright. You've been late every night this week. Do you even realize how much this means to me?"

Bright sighed and stepped closer, reaching out to touch Nonkul's arm. "I know, and I hate that I’ve been neglecting you. Can we talk about this?"

Nonkul pulled away, shaking his head. "Talking isn’t enough this time. You need to understand how this feels, and I think I know just the way to make you realize."

Bright blinked, taken aback. "What do you mean?"

A small, mischievous smile played on Nonkul's lips. "You'll see." He walked over to the sofa and picked up a silk scarf he had been using as a decoration. "Come here."

Bright's eyes widened. "Nonkul, what are you planning?"

Nonkul's smile widened as he stepped closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Trust me."

Bright hesitated, but the look in Nonkul's eyes was both challenging and affectionate. He nodded slowly and allowed Nonkul to lead him to the bedroom.

Once inside, Nonkul instructed Bright to sit on the bed. With deliberate, slow movements, Nonkul tied the scarf around Bright's wrists, securing them to the headboard.

"Nonkul..." Bright's voice was a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

"Shh," Nonkul whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Bright's forehead. "Tonight, you’re going to learn what it feels like to wait."