Romantic walk on beach (PerthChimon) part 3

---

With that, Chimon turned and left the room, each step away from Perth’s apartment feeling like a step towards clarity and self-respect. But as the days passed, the weight of the decision lingered heavily in his heart. The break was supposed to bring relief, but instead, Chimon felt a gnawing emptiness.

Realizing he needed a change of scenery to truly clear his mind, Chimon decided to take a trip. After a bit of research, he settled on a serene beach in Thailand—a place far enough to offer a real escape. The thought of the sun, sand, and sea provided a flicker of hope.

Within a week, Chimon found himself on a plane, the hum of the engines soothing his restless thoughts. He arrived in Thailand and made his way to the beach, where a small, charming resort awaited him. The sound of waves crashing against the shore greeted him as he checked in and unpacked.

The first morning, Chimon woke up early and walked along the shoreline, the warm sand under his feet and the gentle breeze carrying the scent of saltwater. The beach was quiet, with only a few other early risers scattered about. He found a secluded spot and sat down, letting the tranquility wash over him.

As he gazed out at the vast expanse of the ocean, Chimon felt a gradual release of the tension that had been gripping him. The rhythmic sound of the waves became a soothing lullaby, and for the first time in weeks, he felt a semblance of peace.

Each day on the beach, Chimon allowed himself to relax a bit more. He spent his time swimming in the clear blue water, exploring the local markets, and enjoying the vibrant Thai cuisine. He even struck up a few conversations with fellow travelers, their stories adding a new perspective to his own situation.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink, Chimon sat on the sand, reflecting on his journey. The beauty of the sunset reminded him that endings could also bring new beginnings. He realized that the break from Perth was not just about giving Perth time to sort out his feelings, but also about finding himself again.

The beach, with its serene beauty and calming presence, helped Chimon see things more clearly. He knew he couldn't control Perth's feelings or the outcome of their relationship, but he could control how he responded to it. This trip was a step towards healing, towards understanding his own worth and finding inner peace.

As the days went by, Chimon felt a renewed sense of strength. He knew the path ahead wouldn't be easy, but he was ready to face it with a clearer mind and a lighter heart. When it was time to leave, he packed his bags with a sense of gratitude and a promise to himself to keep moving forward, no matter what lay ahead.

---

Perth watched Chimon walk away, the door closing with a finality that echoed in the silence of his apartment. Agreeing to the break had seemed like the right thing to do at the moment, but as the hours turned into days, Perth found himself overwhelmed with regret. The space that Chimon once filled felt empty and cold.

Perth replayed their conversations over and over in his mind, realizing how deeply he had hurt Chimon with his neglect and unresolved feelings about Saint. The photos on his desk, once a source of confusion, now seemed insignificant compared to the realization of what he was losing.

One evening, as he sat alone in his apartment, Perth felt an unbearable ache. He missed Chimon's presence—the warmth of his smile, their easy conversations, and the comfort of just being together. The break, instead of providing clarity, only highlighted how much he needed Chimon in his life.

Unable to bear it any longer, Perth decided to go to Chimon's home and apologize. He needed to make things right, to tell Chimon how much he meant to him. But when he arrived, Chimon was nowhere to be found. Perth knocked on the door, called his name, and even tried his phone, but there was no answer.

Panic set in as Perth stood on the doorstep, feeling helpless. Then, a memory struck him like a bolt of lightning—their first trip together, the beach where they had shared their first kiss. It was a place filled with happy memories, a place where they had felt truly connected. What if Chimon had gone there to find solace?